Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Happy Birthday to DAVIDMIL

Old 01-05-2004, 03:00 PM

Default RE: Happy Birthday to DAVIDMIL

Happy B-Day!!!!
Old 01-05-2004, 04:12 PM
Boone & Crockett

Len, I think the ol geeser already beat you to it. The nerve of him starting a brithday wish for himself .

http://forum.hunting.net/asppg/tm.asp?m=481925

Anyway HAPPY B-DAY again [:-].
Old 01-05-2004, 05:51 PM

Happy Birthday Dave !!
Old 01-05-2004, 06:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Happy Birthday, David Miller.

Fueled by venison, and goin' strong![8D]
Old 01-05-2004, 06:45 PM
Typical Buck

Happy BD to Davidmil.
Old 01-05-2004, 08:22 PM

Rick:

I think you're right. Turning 60 must be a bigger deal for him than it was for me. Then again, he's a COF and I'm NOT.[8D][&:]
Old 01-05-2004, 08:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

Just because its your birthday, don't be thinking about pushing for an Old Folks Forum. [&:] Happy Big 60. 12/15/53
Old 01-08-2004, 07:56 AM
Dominant Buck

Aw Gosh..... Thanks folks. They took me to a surprise party in upstate NY under the pretense of visiting my brother who just had a foot removed in November. My nephew dragged me off Saturday AM to walk a couple pieces of property he's looking into buying. Wanted my opinion on deer hunting possibilities. When we returned we had to stop by one of his friends. SURPRISE....All my relatives from Ohio, NY etc showed up along with my highschool hunting buddies in NY etc. They did surprise me with that. Got a few gifts, one of which was a book titled "How To $hit in the Woods"(2nd edition). Then they spirited me away to NY City for 4 days of bright lights, Broadway and the land of $15 sandwiches. Saw a couple shows and toured some for my son's girl friend who had never been there. I'm thinking NY was more for her than me.

I only have one unanwered question about the whole thing. IF it was a SURPRISE BIRTHDAY for ME...... how come I had to keep pulling out the old plastic and hitting the ATMs. THEN this AM I got hit with a bill for the cake, party platters, beer, soda etc. I already paid for rooms, plays, musicals etc. I figure I should have MY birthday party paid off in a couple months.

On top of that some whacko in NY is walking around with my brand new cell phone. I figure before I got it turned off he called Iraq, Iran, Egypt etc. Somewhere in the bowels of Washington, some terrorist watch group is saying, "Why is Davidmil making all these calls on his cell phone? Let's keep an eye on this guy".

Anyway, I'm back.... headed for the Cingular store to see about another phone. Bah.... HumBug.
Old 01-08-2004, 08:40 AM

Sorry to hear about your brother, Dave, he's in my prayers. Nothing like draining the account for your own bash. I guess folks think us old gentlemen are the only guys with all the bread. At least you got that best seller. That will solve all your toity problems. Don't worry about that whacko in NYC. It was not some terrorist. While you were strolling about with your boy's girl friend, gazing at all those tall bldgs., you got punked by that Metro riding deer. Sucker stealthed ya while you were struttin round in your yuppie cammies.. Welcome home big guy!!! Jim & Joe
Old 01-08-2004, 11:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.