Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

How about Darton's new ad? I like it.

Old 01-06-2004, 03:30 AM

Default RE: How about Darton's new ad? I like it.

You are welcome bogobble. Really, it is the combination of long brace height, long axle to axle length and the deflex riser that makes the bow very forgiving. Take away one of the above and the bow becomes a slightly different animal. Take away two of the above and most of the forgiveness just goes out the window IMO. As previously stated, the cyclone deflex is no speed burner so if you are into the latest things that go fast it's not the bow for you, however if you want a bow thats gonna stack arrows even on days when you are not quite up to snuff this one may be the ticket for you. Good luck with your quest. Let me know what you end up with. Jim
Old 01-08-2004, 08:05 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: How about Darton's new ad? I like it.

Love my Darton Maverick....

I'm thinking I should send Darton.... MY PICTURE... to place in their adds.

I think my next bow will probably be another Darton too, if I live that long. It's such a sweet bow.

You don't see Darton being advertised by all the big pros because Darton doesn't pay people to use their products. There's a guy that is in Lens' shop all the time. He's our local weatherman and 2 or 3 time National/World Champion in his age bracket shooting fingers. He shoots the Darton Cyclone. He tried to get Darton to support him a little. They said they don't buy shooters. He tried several other bows, but when it came time to get serious he always slides back to the Darton because that's what it took for him to feel right and win. I haven't seen him lately. Maybe he went to a Hoyt since they have the same cam now. He had tried them, MMMmmmmmmm(you know) etc in the past but always trashed them.