Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

What this new Parker UL31 Extreme ?

Old 12-18-2003, 10:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default What this new Parker UL31 Extreme ?

I know the Parker UL31 has been a good bow and very very light! One of the posts mentioned a new Parker UL31 Extreme for '04. Does anyone know anything more about this bow? I ran into someone a my local pro shop who said the new Parker will have flatter limbs like BowTechs VFT's. Sounds interesting? Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Old 12-19-2003, 05:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: What this new Parker UL31 Extreme ?

Well I dont have to much info on it yet , but I did get some from Parker Bow Company, Ill get a good look at it hopefully at the ATA show next month.
What Parker told me is the Parker Ultra Lite31 Extreme will be in Mossy Oak Camo,310fps IBO, with the Stone Mountain Bow String, weight 2.9lbs,with the new Sinprene Grip available in low wrist.
You can call Parker Bow Company #(540)337-5426 and they will give you all the info on the new 2004 lineup, and ask them to mail you a new catolog.
They also are coming out with the Phonix, cant wait to see and shoot this one
Parker is also doing away with there Competion Colors for bows Gonna miss those sweet looking Turquoise Mist Bows they were great looking Comp Colors.
Deborah Knoff