Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Your whitetail photos for a book?

Old 12-14-2003, 02:59 PM

Default RE: Your whitetail photos for a book?

Sorry Spine,

I thought the smiley would indicate my intentions rather clearly. To laugh, make fun and have a good time. Sorry if I hurt yer feelings.
Old 12-14-2003, 03:43 PM

Tru-shot: You didn't hurt my feelings too bad. That would be a great picture for the book. If I do a book on "Great Chefs who also hunt" I'll get back to you.

The responces has been overwhelmng. Thanks! I love all the great pictures. But, don't stop. If you want to get a picture to me please e-mail and lets talk.
Old 12-14-2003, 03:46 PM

davidmil: Your pic is nice also. Give that heart to trushot and he can carve it into a beautiful edible swan. He is a master chef, you know.
Old 12-14-2003, 04:03 PM
Dominant Buck

If you ever do a potty book I have some great pictures for you.
Old 12-14-2003, 05:05 PM

i can get you live pictures of troph bucks. the only time i see them is when i'm not carrying a gun!![:@]
Old 12-14-2003, 07:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Why does you profile and message say your name is James but in your emails you sign them as Matt?
Old 12-14-2003, 07:30 PM

Because I've always used James as my internet name. My pen name, I guess. It pretty common in a world based on aninimity. When I get personal e-mails then I obviously give my real name. If it all seems just to fishy, don't respond. If anyone has any other questions or concerns just e-mail me.
Old 12-15-2003, 11:32 AM

[:@] Drats! David got me again before my 2004 resolution. I'm feeling a tad pekid and a bit wobbly after swallowing all this smokeless juice in one day. Cut me David!! Put me outta misery! Please?
Old 12-17-2003, 09:37 AM

Not trying to pick on you Spine, but if you're an author of a book I would think that you would know how to spell and when to use "too" as opposed to "to"

You sure you're not just trying to get some cool pics? If you are an author can you pay me to be your proof reader?
Old 12-17-2003, 10:11 AM

Sounds pretty fishy to me.....

Quick Reply: Your whitetail photos for a book?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.