Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

?

Old 12-04-2003, 11:30 PM
Fork Horn

Default ?

If the deer population is too high in many regions and we as hunters have a responsibility to control it, then why is a bad thing that dogs kill deer. THey are doing us all a favor by helping control the deer population. WE often times justify hunting ( which in my mind needs no justification) by saying the deer population poses numerous threats to crops, humans, and wildlife.

THE FOLLOWNG IS A SATIRACAL RANT DESIGNED TO MAKE OTHERS UNDERSTAND ANOTHER POINT OF VIEW and IT IS NOT INTEDED TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY OR LITERALLY.

Although i would not shoot either i would rather shoot a trespasser that can read a posted sign than a dog who is blindly following insticts. Parents of trespassers please keep them locked up, because there is a very serious threat out there. I vow instead that we kill all trespassers. they pose a more realistic threat to humans and the deer. I am seeking legislation that a trespasser is to be warned twice and then shot on sight. If their relatives cant control them than we will. I am not talking about a one time offender i am talking about a person whos family shows no respect towards and allows them to roam the woods without any control. THese people should be eliminated. THey arent real people if they were real people their families would care enough to take care of them. Just the other day i saw three trespassers on my land. i notified their families and told them that they were to never come back. I saw them again and gave a second warning. I saw the same three trespasser the next day on their front porch wihtout any licenses(collars). I will put them down if their families dont take better care of them. It is my responsibility as MAN to take this matter into my own hands and pass judgement on this lower species which is the TRESPASSER!! You too should take every chance you can to protect the deer from these uncooth and vile offenders.

I hope not everyone dislikes me for this but the ones that do prolly wouldnt like me anyway. I just wouldnt feel comfortable with myself if i knew about this hypocracy and didnt say something. Sorry if this chaffes a litte but its my .02!
I know this will prolly get locked or pitched into teh rubbish bin, But i had to say something. sorry
PLain Insanity!!!

PS : I dont really care about replies this is more a a rant? sorry again.
Old 12-05-2003, 05:14 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: ?

My apologies but considering this thread (hypothetically or not) is advocating shooting other individuals I have to lock it up.

....regardless of personal sentiments...