Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Timberline NO-Peep will it work on Pendulum sights

Old 02-05-2002, 11:09 AM
Fork Horn

Default Timberline NO-Peep will it work on Pendulum sights

Has anyone used a Timberline NO-PEEP with a pendulum sight? IF so how well did it work?
Old 02-05-2002, 01:00 PM

Default RE: Timberline NO-Peep will it work on Pendulum sights

BC, I don't use a pendulum but there is no reason that the NoPeep won't work with it. Its primary purpose is to ensure that you anchor consistently each time you shoot. In effect, it forces your eye to be in the same place in relation to your sights each time you draw.

Turc
Old 02-05-2002, 01:30 PM
Spike

I agree with Turk; I don't see where there would be any problem and I've had one on two different bows over the past four years. It shouldn't be affected by any style of sight.

Old 02-05-2002, 01:46 PM
Fork Horn

How well does it work in low light conditions? And is it hard to setup and get use too?
Old 02-05-2002, 02:13 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 02-05-2002, 02:23 PM

Bigcountry,

I've been using the no-peep for about 2 months now. I'll give you my impressions. It attaches to the bow in less then a minute, but it takes some fiddling with to get it lined up just right, initially.

It works very well in low light, doesn't interfer with the sight in any way and does not cover up your pins. It is designed to make sure you anchor in the same spot each time.

My impressions: So far I love it. My groups are definitely smaller. It will uncover many form flaws, especially in the grip. Any inconsistant torque will result in the peep not lining up properly. It will subconsciously make you grip your bow the same and anchor the same. After several hundred shots with it, you will find that you only occasionally have to look at it to check your position. After a quick glance, you focus on the target and your pins and don't even really notice the no-peep.

I am very impressed with this product and can't wait to test it out during hunting season. I hate peep sights for hunting and needed a product that would increase accuracy, yet not be hard to use in low light. I found it in this one.
Old 02-05-2002, 06:26 PM
Spike

You can view it at timberline-archery.com One of its biggest advantages is in low light.