Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

TWO BUCKS LOCKED UP

Old 11-27-2003, 09:43 AM

Default RE: TWO BUCKS LOCKED UP

I seen a home video on TV a while back that had 2 live bucks locked up fighting in the snow. They got hung up on a fence, and some guys used a chainsaw to cut their antlers to free them.
Yep, it was one of the home movies sent in on Buckmasters i beleive. 2 big deer got hung in like a barb wire fence kinda deal and they had several guys come out and chained ther racks free.

I read an article in a magazine the other day, i was standing in the Casey' s Gas station and didnt feel like paying 6 bucks for one article that i wanted to read so i bought a soda and sat there and read it A guy had shot a deer that had another buck tangled to it. The dead buck was thought to be mostly eaten by predators. If a deer is slowed by another deer hooked to it so much that a pack of yotes can come up and eat off of his forehead, id probably take him. especially with a gun, maybe not a bow. I would FOR SURE have to get it on video tho! still waiting for some bucks to come lock up in front of my stand for the cam.