Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

what is your greatest weaknesss??

Old 11-19-2003, 07:18 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: what is your greatest weaknesss??

I have a tremendous gas problem that needs to be rectified.
Old 11-19-2003, 07:33 AM

We all tend to get sleepy, bored,etc. When we sit for long periods there is not much blood circulating. We get chilled, sluggish and not too attentive. Try standing for awhile with your head below your waist. Or remain seated and lower your head. USE SAFETY W/BELTS ETC. Remember how often a deer has arrived out of nowhere. That is the secret. ALLERTNESS ALWAYS!!
Old 11-19-2003, 09:37 AM

get some green tea extract
Coffee just doesn' t do the trick for me. Is the Green tea extract a tablet or a liquid.
I might give it a try!
Old 11-19-2003, 09:40 AM

I have a tremendous gas problem that needs to be rectified.
Just let ' er rip. You might grunt up a big un!
Old 11-19-2003, 09:42 AM
Dominant Buck

what is your greatest weaknesss??
I' m Regular!!

Old 11-19-2003, 09:48 AM

it only takes a couple of minutes for a deer to walk behind you or in front of you for that matter, and if you dose off just for a couple of minutes, that could cost you!!!!!
Three times, in recent years, I have dosed off just to wake up and see a BIG deer body in my shooting lane but its head had already made it across and I couldn' t tell if it was a Buck or Doe. Your right.....seems like you can blink your eyes and a deer will be standing there.
Old 11-19-2003, 09:53 AM

I' m Regular!!
[X(] Thank God thats a big pine tree. Talk about getting caught with your pants down!!
Old 11-19-2003, 09:59 AM

I am way too fidgety
Me too, when I' m awake. I can see a tail flick 75 yards away, so I know a deer can see me fidgiting around in my stand even if I' m 20 ft. up.
Old 11-19-2003, 11:11 AM

My biggest weakness is my unwillingness to shoot at does. I killed one a few years back that had a buttonbuck with her. He refused to leave after his mother went down. He didn' t live much longer himself after the woods lit up with gunfire. The initial shot I fired drew a lot of attention from the other hunters. After inspecting the mother (one hole through the heart), I took a look at the buttonbuck. He had six holes in him - and was still breathing. I can' t bring myself to shoot at the mommies anymore.
Old 11-19-2003, 02:06 PM

My biggest weakness is my unwillingness to shoot at does.
I refuse to shoot them too Willie. I don' t think its a weakness though. It' s just my preference.

Although there is one that keeps busting me that keeps me pretty pi$$ed off, but I have let her walk 4 times now. And will continue to watch and learn from her.

good luck

Quick Reply: what is your greatest weaknesss??

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.