Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

BA BA BA BA BIG BUCK!!!!

Old 11-10-2003, 07:34 PM

Default BA BA BA BA BIG BUCK!!!!

So Im driving home from the doctor this evening in illinois and its dark (around 6 i think) and standing on the highway in front of me is the BIGGEST BUCK I have ever seen. I lock up the brakes and come to a stop about 5 feet from the monster. I started counting 1.2.3.4..........13...and off he ran AND I WASNT DONE COUNTING!!!! This thing was about 2 miles from my house!! Man I gotta do more hunting. This is what its all about man...Heart pounding rush to say the least to be in the presence of such a beautiful animal!
Old 11-10-2003, 07:47 PM

Default RE: BA BA BA BA BIG BUCK!!!!

BE CAREFULL or youll be off to the doctor again except this time it will be in CARDIAC ARREST
Old 11-10-2003, 08:13 PM
Giant Nontypical

I lock up the brakes and come to a stop about 5 feet from the monster.
What dont you have insurance on the car?

Sounds like you had your foot on the wrong pedal [:-][]
Old 11-10-2003, 08:20 PM

MY FORD WILL SPLATER THAT DEER .MY FOOT WILL BE ON THE GAS PEDLE.NO STOPING .

GO DEEP HUNT HARD.
Old 11-10-2003, 08:24 PM
Boone & Crockett

A heart stoppin' experience was it? I know what you mean. I had a beauty of a 10 point standing in front of my car last week...right after I got done pheasant hunting... Go figure.
Old 11-10-2003, 09:18 PM

bobcat 10:

Re:

Regardless if you are serious or not, that kind of brainless and immature comment is uncalled for and is great anti material. [:@]

Old 11-10-2003, 09:22 PM
Fork Horn

haha I thought it was funny............
Old 11-10-2003, 09:27 PM

Regardless if you are serious or not, that kind of brainless and immature comment is uncalled for and is great anti material.
oh man... this is too funny. brainless...yep, that sums it up. bobcat, arnt you the guy who was just complaining about other " people" driving pickups through fields trying to run over deer? and then you make a comment like this? where do they grow people like you?
Old 11-10-2003, 09:29 PM

C903 I' M SORRY I SAID THAT .JUST JOKING AROUND.

GO DEEP HUNT HARD.
Old 11-11-2003, 05:26 PM

aka eastwood , which would you rather do if a deer ran in front of you .
1 ........swurve off in the ditch and roll your truck or car 15 to 20 times or hit a tree.or hit a cow.
2......... run over the deer.
3.........or slam on the brakes and maybe not get out of contol and their might be a car behind you and get hit from behind.

on the road is another story,compared to driving on a farm spotting deer and trying to run over deer,like my old friends that is so stupid.
if a DEER was in the middle of the road ahead i would slow down and come to a complete stop,and let the deer cross.if i was driving down a road about 50 mph..to say,and a deer runs infront of me without me noing ,i will not swurve off into the ditch and get killed ...around here there is no flat parts on the side of the road.big ditches.if a deer ran out infront of me real quick without me noing. the deer will get ran over plane and simple.if i kill the deer i would make good use out of the deer,and then i would be mad about my vehicle,but i have a big truck so it will not mess it up much.thats the way i feel about the deer in the road.

go deep hunt hard.

Quick Reply: BA BA BA BA BIG BUCK!!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.