Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

CHEAP, STUPID, HUNTERS.....NOT HUNTERS AT ALL.

Old 11-09-2003, 11:48 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: CHEAP, STUPID, HUNTERS.....NOT HUNTERS AT ALL.

I have a stupid buddy THAT CAPTIALIZES EVERYTHING WHEN HE TYPES ON THE COMPUTER.[&:][:-]
Old 11-09-2003, 02:53 PM

without a doubt the individuals that mr. bobcat have described, ie.. driving through fields in pickup trucks shooting at and or trying to run over deer, fit a stereotype. someone driving through fields in an old chevy pickup with a rebel flag painted on the hood and a coon tail tied to the antenna is a individual that would fit that sterotype. im not saying that everyone that drives a pickup with a rebel flag painted on the hood, coon tail flapping in the wind is that type of individual.
Old 11-09-2003, 11:42 PM

Down the road a few miles from me is a reservation where the indians can spotlight deer at night from there trucks.They even have special rigs set up where they have a seat in the back of the truck six feet up so they can get better shots.I' m glad I don' t hunt there,nice thing is going through the res you can speed and not worry about hitting any deer.[]
Old 11-10-2003, 05:55 AM

nice thing is going through the res you can speed and not worry about hitting any deer.
There is an indian reservation near me and although I don' t understand their game laws (in fact I don' t know if they have any), I do know that they hunt year ' round. I doubt they would have any game left to shoot if it wasn' t for animals wandering onto the reservation from surrounding areas. They are a prime example of what would happen to our wildlife populations if regulations didn' t exist and if we didn' t enforce them.
Old 11-10-2003, 06:12 AM

….someone driving through fields in an old chevy pickup with a rebel flag painted on the hood and a coon tail tied to the antenna is a individual that would fit that stereotype……...... im not saying that everyone that drives a pickup with a rebel flag painted on the hood, coon tail flapping in the wind is that type of individual.
It that statement like having your cake and eating it too?