Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

PA hunters

Old 11-06-2003, 06:54 PM

Default PA hunters

Whos in for going all day saturday? DEF ME, weather looks perfect hunting weather with 25 in the morning going to like 35...the buck should be out chasing those does all day....good luck those who are going out
Old 11-06-2003, 07:11 PM

Default RE: PA hunters

i would love to go out all day, but unfortunately i will only get out early morning and late afternoon
Old 11-06-2003, 07:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

I would go...if i didn' t work [:@]
Old 11-06-2003, 07:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Legacy357

Whos in for going all day saturday? DEF ME, weather looks perfect hunting weather with 25 in the morning going to like 35...the buck should be out chasing those does all day....good luck those who are going out
Same here. [:' (] It' s nice to get 11 hours of overtime for the extra $$$ for the holidays. Just sucks that it interrupts the hunting season.
Old 11-07-2003, 05:18 AM

I' ll be out all day saturday, thank god for the cold weather. This warm weather stinks for hunting. I never thought i' d complain about warm weather, but this past week when it was 80 here in central PA i did complain. But with this cold weather the buck will be chasing does and when one does slip up I will be there to take advantage of his mistake.[>:]
Old 11-07-2003, 05:30 AM
Boone & Crockett

All day? I am not sure about that one...though I do plan on staying out for most of it as it will probably be the last time I get to hunt our regular archery season this year.
Old 11-07-2003, 06:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

I am already done for this year due to surgery on Wednesday. I do wish all of you the best of luck, though!
Old 11-07-2003, 08:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

I' m heading out to my cabin Saturday morning and gonna stay for the whole week so I' ll be hunting hard.
Old 11-07-2003, 08:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

Tomorrow starts my week long vacation. I' ll be in the tree all day from tomorrow till next Satureday.

Is it 5pm Friday yet?
Old 11-07-2003, 09:23 AM

Here in northern NJ I am ready. Warm rain all week, sunshine today and Friday night thru Sunday it' s suppose to be only 42 degrees for a high and lows in the 20s. Plus, I' m off Monday and Tuesday. 3 solid hunting days ahead of me, fair weather, rut....uh-huh!! Looking forward to some activity due to the rut and the colder weather moving these deer. Got my doe tag and looking FWD to a nice buck or even another nice doe.

Have a good and successful weekend everyone. Hunt safe!

Quick Reply: PA hunters

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.