Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Farve..Bowhunting... toughguy... football player

Old 11-05-2003, 05:52 PM

Default RE: Farve..Bowhunting... toughguy... football player

I' m onto something here, I' m a huge steeler' s fan and I love bowhunting too. If they don' t win against the cardinals sunday I might use my bow on myself somehow.
Old 11-05-2003, 06:13 PM

If they don' t win against the cardinals sunday I might use my bow on myself somehow.
thats not funny. seriously, im sure your joking... but c' mon. please dont say things like that.
Old 11-05-2003, 06:29 PM
Fork Horn

ill take the cardinals
Old 11-05-2003, 07:44 PM

I didn' t mean to offend anyone It' s just been a rough football season, I didn' t think I would be taken serious.
Old 11-05-2003, 07:47 PM
Fork Horn

I' ve been a diehard Packer fan since I was old enough to know what football was, but then again most of that were born and raised in God' s country (Wisconsin) are. Brett in definitely the man. I didn' t know he was a bowhunter as well. That guy never ceases to amaze me.
Old 11-06-2003, 12:28 AM

A friend from work gave me a DirectTv mag last year. Brett was on the " Iron Man" cover. The article was great. If you remember (as most of us Packer fans do) the nasty twist of the knee he had against the Redskins last year, this article picked up the next day. He had an MRI scheduled for some time Monday mid to late am that would tell him whether or not his season (and streak) would be over. What did he do? He hobbled to his treestand pre-dawn, and enjoyed another beautiful Wisconsin autumn morning in the woods.

Brett' s my man!!!
Old 11-06-2003, 05:39 AM

I' m a big baseball guy, so I liked seeing Jeff Kent doing his own ranching and some bowhunting on TV as well. In Peterson' s Bowhunting Craig Biggio had a buck featured on the reader submissions page. Favre is definitely the iron man and ya gotta respect him for playing and hunting with a broken thumb.
Old 11-06-2003, 05:57 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 11-06-2003, 06:04 AM

I wonder if really uses a bow and arrow or just throws a pinecone at ' em....really hard.
Old 11-06-2003, 07:10 AM

Definitely have to give credit to the guy. He is one tough son of a gun. Good exposure for the sportsman community as well when guys like him are reported on when they go out to the field.

Quick Reply: Farve..Bowhunting... toughguy... football player

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.