Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

how come?

Old 11-04-2003, 11:47 AM

Default how come?

When i read this post i see a lot of experienced hunters replying. They all are more than willing to put there 2 cents in. But how come there is never a response like this one where there are several experienced hunters responding to other questions that no so experienced hunters ask?
Sorry this really has nothing to do with the topic i just saw a lot of people on this thread that in past i have read things they put and all make sense. I will post this same message as a new thread. and i don' t mean to cause offense
Old 11-04-2003, 11:54 AM

Default RE: how come?

I' m having trouble following your concern here. Can you ask the question you need answered and we' ll all do our best to help you out?
Old 11-04-2003, 12:05 PM
Log

I am not sure what u mean! i have had much response to any question i have asked. Everybody that responds to my question has no idea how experienced i am or i may not be. They just respond and " put there two cents in" as you put it. some may be helpful and some might be things that i already new. all helpful in there own respect. maybe i am not picking up what u are putting down. please clarefy you message a bit. or just go hunting that is what it is all about. forget about questions that really do not pertain to the woods. i am sorry if i completely missunderstood what u are saying. which is very possible. i think you are trying to say that people are descriminating whom the answer to by their level of experience. i just do not understand how that can even be possible. knowbody here really know' s who they are replying too personaly to make a judgement like that!! like i said qiut waisting time and get out there and hunt. let mother nature be your teacher. she has taught me my best lessons out in the woods.
Old 11-04-2003, 12:25 PM
Dominant Buck

Once in a while a question gets pushed to the bottom or off the page real quick and no one gets to it. Sometimes there just isn' t enough info given to give a decent reply. Sometimes I think someone else will answer. Sometimes I don' t know. Sometimes it' s just too stupid. Sometimes I don' t feel like dignifying the question with an answer. Sometimes people just tick me off. Sometimes... come to think of it.... why am I answering the question? Nevermind.
Old 11-04-2003, 12:54 PM

I don' t really know the meaning of the question, but ...... i have hunted for 40 odd years and only taken up bow hunting the last 4 years. i have a lot to learn and i get it from this site, i ask for opinions and you know what they say about opinions. i also respond to some post, because it is my opinion, and i know what works for me, i don' t respond to other post because i don' t have knowledge or experience in the topic. I' m Happy[:-][:-][:-]
Old 11-04-2003, 01:03 PM
Fork Horn

What R U Saying............exactely????????
Old 11-04-2003, 01:32 PM

no no no your guys are getting my all wrong! i am not saying that questions aren' t getting answered or they are not being answered correctly. I am not trying to make any type of mocary of this website. i love this site and i love reading different stuff and gaining knowldege of hunting. I was just asking how come some people reply and some of the times people don' t? I guess i wasn' t being clear sorry about that.
Old 11-04-2003, 02:12 PM

Are you asking how come every person that looks at a topic doesn' t respond??? Your question is still not clear to me.
Old 11-04-2003, 02:17 PM

huh?!?
Old 11-04-2003, 02:35 PM

recently " monsterbuckland" requested a count of members on this site and got 1,186 responses. you don' t want everybody responding to every post...trust me.

some respond to posts that we feel knowledgable about. some never respond. others respond when they have time. and then there are the unemployed that are responding to every single post. those guys are just happy to have something to do during the day besides pick their collective noses and make a big snotty pile.

but there is nobody on this site that intentionally ignores the younger/inexperienced guys. we are all here to help when we can. enjoy the site.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.