Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Anyone have a bow for sale?

Old 10-31-2003, 10:00 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Anyone have a bow for sale?

Gryan they do sell solar powered electric fence batteries!
Old 10-31-2003, 10:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

Sounds like someone right in the neighborhood. If not the kid someone maybe just a few doors down. They might of had a buyer lined up before they even stole it. I would talk to all the neighbors and offer a nice reward. That thief probably has bragged to his buddies and they will rat on him for as lilttle as fifty dollars. Put notices up around the area also............dabow
Old 10-31-2003, 10:48 AM

just my opinion, but you should consider the insurance side of it again, send it through and start getting quotes from other agencies (they' re a dime a dozen) if ya get approved great if not at least ya tried.... and you can always drop them and resign with another agency b4 you get dropped... never know you might just get lucky and get at least some reimbursement for your loss... just a thought.
Can' t stand a thief and I feel your loss. best of luck getting some retribution
Old 10-31-2003, 10:51 AM
Fork Horn

dabow.. I was already planning on going door to door when I got home. I am going to leave word out for a reward and also let it be known that there are camaras outside since the last incident and that the police have the film and see if that shakes anything up.

Ben and SLice I sent you both pms and Ben I sent you an email.
Old 10-31-2003, 12:01 PM
Typical Buck

i hate to hear that, having something stolen is one of the worst feelings.
Old 10-31-2003, 12:47 PM
Fork Horn

Maybe if I would have bought a Mathews instead of Hoyts I would not have had this problem.. I mean who wants a Mathews when you can own a fine bow like a Hoyt..[&:]

Just kidding around... trying to pick my mood up some.
Old 10-31-2003, 01:14 PM
Fork Horn

This is your opportunity to go out and get a Mathews... You know you want one, everyone is doing it...... J/P
Old 10-31-2003, 01:42 PM
Fork Horn

Honestly I think if and that is a huge IF I decided on anythign other than a Hoyt I would go with a Bowtech probably. I like the way the shoot as well. they feel good to me, but nothign like my HOYT
Old 11-01-2003, 06:07 PM

Sh!t....the cops aren' t going to dust for fingerprints. Someone jimmied into my workplace' s office and took off with $3000.00. They left their screwdriver in the cabinet shelf. The cop that came just grabbed the screwdriver and shoved it into his back pocket. When asked if they were going to dust it down....he said, " No...your insurance is going to paid for it...." .

Only time the cops going to search for fingerprints is, if there' s bullet holes in the wall, blood all over the place or there' s a dead body!!!!!

Sorry about your lost...both of them.
Old 11-01-2003, 08:23 PM

that sucks that someone ripped you off twice ,i bet it was the same person . did you try and file a claim with your homeowners insurance , they might cover some of the costs , it can' t hurt to call and find out! the other thing i would do is consider moving ! good luck!

Quick Reply: Anyone have a bow for sale?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.