Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Need Help with Camo choice

Old 10-30-2003, 09:26 AM

Default Need Help with Camo choice

i am looking at buying some new camo, and have narrowed it down to Natgear, ASAT, or predator. i really like the predator camo. but there are so many different styles. help please!! and if you like the predator camo, which style do you like the best?
Old 10-30-2003, 09:27 AM

Default RE: Need Help with Camo choice

Go with the predator. From what I hear, ASAT is way behind on filling orders.
Old 10-30-2003, 09:43 AM

So which predator pattern should i choose??
Old 10-30-2003, 09:54 AM

Danny is right about the backorders, but I think for the money I would choose ASAT. Remember, there is only ONE pattern for ASAT so you dont have to worry about which pattern to choose. They also say that you will never have to buy camo again plus there is a full one year 100% money back quarantee if you dont see more deer wearing ASAT they will buy it back. You cant beat that.
Old 10-30-2003, 09:58 AM

Kriket1,

I would do a search for ASAT on this site and read what people have said about it before settling on Predator. Go back 3 months and read the thread entitled ' ASAT Field report' or something like that. Predator is a good brand also, but some here have tried both and have comments about them.

Also, the ASAT company is about to get a new shipment of stock in from their manufacturer by the end of this week (tomorrow...) and should be able to fill all orders at that time.

I don' t think you can go wrong with either, but I like to read all that I can about things before I make my decision.
Old 10-30-2003, 11:13 AM

Id agee with the above - get the ASAT. I am waiting on my order from a few days ago and was told by Chuck from ASAT who I spoke in length with that his shipment was in tomorrow......... after talking to Chuck for more than an hour on the phone and people from this forum - I chose ASAT hands down... Think about it - They will buy your camo back if you are not happy ! WHO ELSE offers that ????

THAT is why I went with ASAT...... if they believe in it that much.... it has to be good or they wouldnt still be around.....
Old 10-30-2003, 11:55 AM

thanks alot guys. i am going with the ASAT.
Old 10-30-2003, 12:01 PM

Good choice Kriket...Let us know about that first deer that looks right through you or the first one that gets so close you smack it on the butt...lol
Old 10-30-2003, 12:02 PM

ASAT simple as that.

As far as the supply and demand thing, well, I ordered my large ASAT Ultimate Leafy 3-D system, Bucksuede Asat logo hat, and Asat micro-dot jersey gloves, late Sunday night, and I recieved it today, Thursday. Not bad in my book.

I just went outside and got some pics of me in the suit in some different shots and this thing is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am entirely gone in the pics. There is no out-line at all. It just fades right into the background.

Someday in the near future, I am gonna do a side by side comparison of all the different camo patterns I can get my hands on and see which is best.

The Predator camo is nice, and I am sure that it is much better than most of the high name camo, but, it is still more cluttered than the ASAT! Either way though, you gotta some of the best camo out there. Personally though, I would get the ASAT if I were you!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-30-2003, 12:19 PM

Sounds like they must have got their inventory in yesterday, Buckmagnet, since large was one of the sizes they were out of. Who knows, maybe I' ll be getting mine tomorrow since I asked for second day air shipping. It' s starting to feel like Christmas...