Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Eze Crest?

Old 10-15-2003, 07:43 PM

Default Eze Crest?

Has anyone used the eze crest stickers I have seen lately? If so, how do they hold up to refletching two, three, or four times? I think they would be neat, but I would hate to spend 12-17 dollars for a dozen everytime I need to refletch my arrows.

Josh
Old 10-15-2003, 08:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Eze Crest?

I use them. From my experience they are a one shot deal. I don' t know how you would get the fletchings off without tearing them up. I don' t re fletch my arrows very often so they last me at least a coule of seasons. They sure make for a good looking arrow though.
Old 10-15-2003, 08:30 PM

I used them when I was using the turbo nocks, but now instead of shelling out the 12-15 bucks for them I just went to the local sign shop, like fast signs or any of the ones that use vinyl and asked for some scraps. I got the blaze orange for free and fletched them, they hold up well, but again its a one shot deal you ll have to redo when you re fletch.
Old 10-16-2003, 04:55 AM

Hey Pyral everyone above is correct, they are a one use product. I used the eze-crest wraps for some time and came to the realization that they are way overpriced, most places they are close to 20 bucks a dozen. And that they are nothing more than the 2 mil premium vinyl that I used to use on signs and vehicles when I worked for a Fast Signs here in PA. So I started designing my own wraps for me and my buddies. I am a graphic designer and found this to be right up my alley. Mixing hunting with my designing abilities. So I have decided to start my own company to make " Custom Designed" ArrowWraps, yep that is right anything you want on the wrap for a cheaper price than the limited selection you have from Eze-Crest and the other companies on the market. I charge $15 for the first dozen per each design and $10 for each addtional dozen for that design. And the best part is that if at sometime after your first order you want more the charge is only $10 per dozen. I can get just about anycolor you can imagine with a few exceptions. If you would like to have some made please feel free to contact me at [email protected]. I have done some of these wraps for other members of this board also. Below are some samples of designs I have done.

Old 10-16-2003, 04:48 PM

Hey guys, I really appreciate the help you have given me. PA Hardwoods, you will be getting an email shortly.

Josh