Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

i lost a buck this past weekend

Old 10-12-2003, 06:37 PM

Default RE: i lost a buck this past weekend

Sorry Buckshot,

I didn' t realize you were a young kid.

That explains a lot.

I can handle a few silly comments as long as they are mixed in with some intelligent discussion. It doesn' t appear you are capable of this so it' s just a waste of time.

Have fun in the woods this year. Shoot straight........Good luck and stay safe.

Old 10-12-2003, 07:07 PM

atlasman,

you = horses arse

you obviously have no idea what you are talking about. its obvious buckshot can run circles around you when it comes to woodsmanship or hunting. take your lumps and move on.

i vote buckshot!!!!
Old 10-12-2003, 07:12 PM

BUCK SHOT AND ATLASMAN THIS IS NOT A PLACE TO ACT SILLY AND ARGU . DO IT SOMEWHERE ELSE HUNTERS DON' T ARGU OVER STUPID STUFF.

GO DEEP HUNT HARD.
Old 10-13-2003, 03:36 PM
Fork Horn

ATLAS MAN i want you to get every thing off your chest that you have against me and please feel free to tell me how stupid i am and how i' m a terrible hunter and i also want you to keep in mind that i have killed 5 deer with a bow and this is the only deer i have lost and all the others i tracked all by my self do you believe that all by my self i find it unbelievable that i could gather up enough smarts about me to follow blood and recover my deer i guess i just lost those tracking skills over night. i also don' t want you to have any hard feeling toward me because i absolutly have none toward you even after all the bashing on me i still like you atlas man because i consider my self a A-1 type of guy and would rather have friends than enemies any day of the week and i consider all of you fellow hunters my friend and i mean each and every one of you and i hope you guys will still help me when i need help.
Old 10-13-2003, 06:50 PM

deer hunter21, take it easy. we all still have love for a brother!
Old 10-13-2003, 07:00 PM

I have no doubt in my mind that there are very few people here I wouldn' t share a campfire with.

The internet sometimes has a funny way of twisting things around from person to person.........you never know how someone will interpret what they read.

Please don' t take my comments as meaning I dislike you in some way or think you are a bad person or hunter.

Having said that..........I pretty much call ' em like I see ' em so I don' t regret what I have said to you or feel bad about it at all.

Just my style.......call a spade a spade. Sometimes people take it personally. My season starts in 2 days........who knows........the tables may be turned......if so please feel free to speak up.

Good luck for the rest of the year.

Stay safe.
Old 10-13-2003, 07:44 PM

Jeez! Atlas. Give it up. You have blown your cover and now your butt is showing. I do believe your " head space" is out of specs.
Old 10-13-2003, 07:59 PM
Typical Buck

Why thankyou A.K.A. Eastwood.
Atlasman I can see were going to have to agree to disagree. Good luck with your hunts. By the way I dont feel so young
Old 10-13-2003, 08:07 PM
Giant Nontypical

Ok........I think it' s safe to say this one has gone well beyond anything constructive.
If the personal stuff is to continue feel free to use your own e-mail.

I' m putting this thread out of it' s misery.[X(]

Any objections?

Good.