Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Parker Bows

Old 10-12-2003, 09:01 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Parker Bows

Those of you who have had experience the Parker Outfitter setups, what did you think of the components that came in the package??
Old 10-13-2003, 05:17 AM

I purchased the Hunter-Mag this year. Have not shot at a deer yet. But targeting shooting this thing is awesome. It' s quit, pretty fast, light weight, short enough to not be manuverable while in the stand.

So far so good.
Old 10-13-2003, 05:18 AM

dathein,

The only thing I would replace is the release, it' s a cheapy. The arrows, quiver, sight, and rest are more than adequate. The only thing I have added is a kisser button.
Old 10-13-2003, 05:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

Rest assured you made an excellent choice! I' ve been shooting Parker for several years now and have never had a single problem with thier bows. I' m currently shooting a UL35 and love it. As for their customer service it gets a big thumbs up in my book. So far i' ve never had to have any work done on a Parker bow but i' ve used their customer service to order modules and ask questions and they have always been very courteous and helpful. Their new bow line will be out on Dec 1 and i can' t wait to see what they have new for 04. Parker makes a quality bow no doubt and i would highly recommend them to anyone.
Old 10-13-2003, 11:36 AM

i shot one this weekend at my archery shop. it seemed like a good bow and it hit well, but it seemed to have a lot of hand shock.
Old 10-14-2003, 05:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

buckmasterg2xl;
When I first shot the Parker UL31 it was just the bare bow out of the box, the dealer set it up with the basics sight, rest , peep and nock. When I first shot it I did notice the hand shock you speak of, but the bow shot so sweet, I was hitting center dots with the bow right out of the box, so I was sold.
The hand shock on my Parker UL31 was removed by using a Doinker Stabilizer,Limbsavers,Sims Cable Dampners , String Leeches, a few Mini Limsavers and I put a layer of Clear Silicone under the bow grip. She shoots even more sweet now[8D]
Old 10-14-2003, 07:10 PM
Fork Horn

You guys just about have me sold on a Parker.
Old 10-14-2003, 09:37 PM
Fork Horn

The first time I put the Ultra Light 31 in my hand, I knew I had to have it. I switched from PSE to the UL 31 and couldn' t be happier. The bow shoots awesome and is really quiet. For being a short bow, it is really forgiving which surprised me. Definetely another satisfied Parker customer here
Old 10-14-2003, 10:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

I guess I gotta agree with the rest of the crowd. Working in a shop and having access to al kinds of bows, not to mention 30+ years of shooting compounds, I find I like the Parker line. Really top quality stuff. I was a bit disappointed with UL 31 tho. Set it up at my 27" draw and 59 lbs shooting a 335gr ICS and it didn' t break the chrono. Best speed I could get was 297fps, three shots in a row. Most will admit, this is smokin.
Old 10-14-2003, 11:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

I don' t own one, but I have shot them and have friends with UL 31' s. If you want a lightweight bow, Parkers UL 31 is the best short, fast, and lightweight bow in its class.

Good Luck!

Quick Reply: Parker Bows

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.