Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

I want a " kcison necklass"

Old 10-02-2003, 02:41 PM

Default I want a " kcison necklass"

Two straight years of this kind of success? What' s your secret? You been visiting cardeer?
Old 10-02-2003, 03:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: I want a " kcison necklass"

This is funny. Honestly the key to my success....I married very well. I married a beautiful woman with a great piece of hunting land in the family. The land is surrounding by horse farms, where limited hunting occurs. The deer population is outstanding. Of course I have to practice, etc. But I can watch deer move on the farm from July to January and have the opportunity to place stand appropriately. I am the luckiest hunter I know. You still have to make the shots, but when you have opportunities like I' ve had the past couple of years, it greatly enhances your chances for success. Plus I' ve been pouring the minerals and nutrition to these guys for a couple of years. I personally think that it' s paying off with more bucks and of greater quality visiting my farm. Anyhow, I' m just plain fortunate.

Although I' m sure that visiting Cardeer would put me on to the next level. Perhaps TV, ads, my own camo company......