Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

what to do to pass the time?

Old 10-02-2003, 12:07 AM

Default RE: what to do to pass the time?

throw in a big fat chew, eat a snack, tear leaves into small strips, pop acorns out of the shells..it' ll pass some time.
Old 10-02-2003, 12:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

My treestand is a spiritual place for me. The peaceful/quiet woods give me a chance to think about everthing that I' m thankful for. I believe that one can' t get any closer to the " creator" than by being out in the woods, soaking up all it' s beauty.

So what do I do? Pray. Think about my wife. Watch mother nature in all her glory, And analyze any spec of movement that my eyes see hoping it' ll be the big one!

This also gives me a chance get myself all fired up by thinking of every different scenario that i may come accross if a nice buck comes strollin by.
Old 10-02-2003, 02:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

I carry along a camoflaged pocket New Testament to read along with a couple of small daily devotional guides for midday lulls. I also pray with my eyes open of course!
Old 10-02-2003, 02:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

My treestand is a spiritual place for me. The peaceful/quiet woods give me a chance to think about everthing that I' m thankful for. I believe that one can' t get any closer to the " creator" than by being out in the woods, soaking up all it' s beauty.

So what do I do? Pray. Think about my wife. Watch mother nature in all her glory, And analyze any spec of movement that my eyes see hoping it' ll be the big one!

This also gives me a chance get myself all fired up by thinking of every different scenario that i may come accross if a nice buck comes strollin by.

" You took the words right out of my mouth" would be an understatement!!![:-]
Old 10-02-2003, 03:23 AM
Boone & Crockett

Widdle