Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Are you ready Oklahoma? One more week!

Old 09-24-2003, 04:29 PM
Fork Horn

Default Are you ready Oklahoma? One more week!

I' ve got the excitement and knots starting to build up. Plus, with this cooler weather moving into the state it looks like it could be a great opening next week. I have checked and double checked every piece of equipment I own. I think my wife is going to kill me if it doesn' t start soon. I could be driving her a little crazy. I am going to try and hunt all day next WED. as long as the temp stays down.
Old 09-24-2003, 06:02 PM

Default RE: Are you ready Oklahoma? One more week!

Taking off of school next wednesday morning so i can go. Ive been waiting a long time, now its here!
Old 09-24-2003, 08:43 PM

I put myself to sleep everynight by thinking how that Big Daddy is going to walk out in front, behind, or to the side of me. I think it is the only way I have been able to put myself to sleep since the past week or so. I have prepared and re-prepared myself and I think I am finally ready. I will have to wait until thursday morning b/c of school and baseball practice. College sure isn' t like high school, when you are home all the time and can go out anytime you feel. Good luck to you guys wed., I promise I will be there in my mind!!
Old 09-24-2003, 08:51 PM

Heck yea i got my trail cam out my feeder and my blind im gonna get me some new arrows and devlop my film from my cam and see if i have a chance at a good buck [8D] if not well ill find a way to get one post your pics if u get one YA HEAR! [:-] ill be sure and get my trail cam pic on here.
Joe Smith
Valliant, Okla
Old 09-24-2003, 09:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

IF i wasnt prepared for season it would be here already, but no i got ready before season so its taking its sweet ol time getting here! Next week, i soooooooo cannot wait, im bout to go crazy. Good luck everyone, hunt hard, hunt safe, and have fun!