Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

I' m ready to hunt!!!!

Old 09-24-2003, 04:03 PM
voz
Fork Horn

Default I' m ready to hunt!!!!

Bow season opens this saturday morning and I' m ready...hope the deer are.. Last year I didn' t see very many deer, but didn' t hunt the opening weekend.....then discovered that my stand wasn' t in the best place...anyway didn' t see anything until late in the season.......hopefully will do better this year....
Old 09-24-2003, 04:32 PM

Default RE: I' m ready to hunt!!!!

Your not kidding about being ready. Are season doesnt start untill next wednesday, which is a school day for me. But, i think ive talked my mom into taking off in the morning to go and trying to get back out in the evening. Hopefully it will go well. We' ll see.
Old 09-24-2003, 04:37 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: I' m ready to hunt!!!!

Yup... next wednesday' s the day. Unforunately it' s supposed to be scattered showers that morning... but come on, is that really going to keep anyone away OPENING DAY??!