Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

FINALLY finished it!!!

Old 09-20-2003, 10:46 PM

Default FINALLY finished it!!!

Hey guys,

I just finished making my album on www.hunt101.com with all my scouting cam pics. Actually, not all of them, I left out the ones where you could only see the eyes of the deer

That took a LONG time. I spent about 3 hours scanning, croping, and resizing these pics to make them smaller. And I was uploading them at one at a time, when I got sick of it, and opened up 4 different pages, and was uploading 4 pictures at a time. That REALLY cut the time down.

Anyways, here is the album. Right now I have 136 pictures, and every time that I get new pictures, I will be adding them to this.

Let me know what you think..........

http://www.hunt101.com/showgallery.p...r=7000&thumb=1
Old 09-20-2003, 10:50 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: FINALLY finished it!!!

Jason
Thats awesome you done a great job.
Old 09-20-2003, 11:01 PM

Thanks Aussie,

See the big old doe in picture Deer_006 That is the doe that I shot last season. I got that picture last summer while using a Moultrie Game Cam II. Both of her fawns were button bucks, and in archery season, she walked in with them following her (both of them were well able to take care of themselves) and I shot her at 22 yards. It is pretty cool to have pictures from last year, and I am sure that having pictures from this year are gonna be cool next year. It really helps to pick where and what deer to hunt. I am hoping to get a yearly progression on some of these bucks
Old 09-20-2003, 11:10 PM
Giant Nontypical

Jason.
Between you, Rob and Frank posting all these game cam pics it done nothing but cost me money.
I just had to go out and buy one
Had a bit of trouble last night getting the flash to work but I got it working properly.
I have jst been given a lease in East TX the owner is taking me out there next Wedensday to check the place over and install the cam

Cant wait to see whats there and start hunting
Old 09-20-2003, 11:20 PM

Thanks for posting those pics.... I was just going to turn in for the night.
It looks like you will be having a great season this year. 15 more days...........
I can hardly wait!
I gotta get me one of those cameras!

BuckMagnet: did you see the comment I made on the HUGE buck I saw off Cemetery Rd. near Sagamore? Boy, someone in that area might be really lucky to get that one. Huge body and huge antlers (it was too far away to count the points).
Old 09-21-2003, 07:53 AM

Buck Magnet, what is pic #7? It looks like bear? Or is that the raccoon pic?
Old 09-21-2003, 09:00 AM
Giant Nontypical

great album......im surprised at how many bucks you get on film.....congrats....your pics kill me being i gota wait till the 18th to deer hunt....its nice to see good ole PA deer....i cant wait to see what you get this year!
Old 09-21-2003, 09:07 AM

Thanks guys,

Belle, that is the face of the black bear in picture 008. Last year I set up my Moultrie Game Cam II in an area that I was going to hunt. I left and came back to my house. A few hours later, my best friend and I went back to that same general area to hang a stand, and I just looked down the trail and saw my game cam at the bottom of the tree. I went up to it and saw mud on the front case. My best friend said that it was probablly a squirrel, and I said " what if it was a bear" in a joking voice. Well, when the roll was finished, I couldn' t believe that it was actually a bear. He came past there 1 hour after I had set the camera up.

The raccoon picture is on page 8, it is picture 127.

I gotta take my camera out and set them up a little later on here, so, hopefully Friday I will have new pictures to add
Old 09-21-2003, 09:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Great pics bud, thanks for posting =)