Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Kansas

Old 01-29-2013, 04:54 AM
Spike

Default Kansas

In your opinion what is the best place in Kansas to bowhunt for trophy deer? I'm looking at going and as of right now im looing at putting in for unit 4 and 6 so I can hunt around Kanopolis Lake. What ya'll think?
Old 01-29-2013, 07:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by gamewarden1
In your opinion what is the best place in Kansas to bowhunt for trophy deer? I'm looking at going and as of right now im looing at putting in for unit 4 and 6 so I can hunt around Kanopolis Lake. What ya'll think?
If you avatar name goes with your job title you should be able to contact your brother CPO's out there and get the inside info almost better than most will tell you here and broadcast it to others on the net. Thats how I work with my brother and sister agencies and departments on needed inside info as such. Would be more accurate and up to date. Not to mention you may get some real inside info that no one else would be able to get to a booner!!!
Old 01-29-2013, 01:52 PM
Spike

I have talked to a couple of the Gamewardens in the Unit i was thinking about going to. They have given me useful information but I'm looking for opinions from other hunters as well. Neither of the Wardens I talked to hunt that much....a couple times with a rifle in the last couple years. One even offered to let me hunt his farm with a bow.....Just looking for options.....Thanks for any advice