Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Couple New Pics from Stealth Cam

Old 09-18-2003, 08:27 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default Couple New Pics from Stealth Cam

Here' s a pair of bucks caught on film this week. I pulled my camera tonight since I didn' t want to leave it during the storm. It had 14 pics on it...the first 12 were doe and fawns....still having pics where only partical deer are in it...tho they are always close to the camera...the last two were of a high odd rack, can' t quite make him out thoroughly cause he was leaving the view finder plus the darn Walmart goons cut the head off again, the pic is good in the negative.....he' s a possible shooter...

The other is of a nice 14-15" 6 point...he should grow another year....

Funny thing is, I sat in the Walmart parking lot waiting the hour for the photos...I had the air on, the windshield wipers on inter...and all of a sudden some guy kicks my hitch...well I' m out of the truck in a flash anticipating laying some guy out on the pavement thinking he' s an anti....my truck wears www.decalsplus.com hunting stickers and a whitetail buck hitch cover.....well, I' m outta my truck to talk some sense into this individual.....ends up he knew me from the outfitting business and game calls and was picking...we laughed after his face got some color back and I went to crawl into my truck....LOCKED...with keys in....low and behold I took off my antenna and pushed through into the window and triggered the elect. locks...[8D]

Anyway, here' s the pics.

Old 09-18-2003, 08:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Couple New Pics from Stealth Cam

nice pic' s.
Old 09-18-2003, 08:40 PM

Second pic looks like the right time frame. Good Luck!
Old 09-18-2003, 08:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nice pics Rob. Good luck with them.
Old 09-18-2003, 08:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

That 2nd pic looks like a nice one, to bad his head got cut off [X(]
Old 09-18-2003, 08:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

You know they' re there!

Good Luck!
Old 09-18-2003, 11:10 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 09-19-2003, 05:47 AM
Boone & Crockett

Definitely some nice pics Rob and a good start to your deer cam collection. Hopefully yours will not go the same route as mine though as I seem to keep getting smaller and smaller racked bucks with every group of photos...
Old 09-19-2003, 06:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

Rob,

Is partial deer pictures common with a stealthcam or do you just have bad luck? Is there a delay after motion before the pic is taken (while flash charges)? I' m thinking of getting a stealthcam but I don' t want the delay. My trailtimer photohunter is instant and the batteries last a long time. I just don' t want to drop another $200. I just bought the trailtimer ez-cam but there' s a delay and the batteries don' t last very long. [:' (]

Nice pictures. Too bad you can' t see the whole rack.
Old 09-19-2003, 07:54 AM
Boone & Crockett

Rackluster,

I think I' m just having bad luck...kinda because of where I have the camera positioned is where some major trails come together....most of the partial pics are cause the deer are so close.....and in that pic of the buck, the Walmart 1 hour place cut the pic wrong as well....in the negative you can see past the deers eye and his whole rack......I' m going elsewhere on my next roll.

I have alot of nose pics, ears, I think the darn deer are licking the camera...lol and I do descent the area as best as possible.

TO ALL.... I think once everyone ones a camera....we' ll probably need a forum for Deer Cam pictures...lol for now I hope everyone enjoys the pics as the seasons roll in...I enjoy everyones as well.

Quick Reply: Couple New Pics from Stealth Cam

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.