Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Best Price for Easton ACC arrows?

Old 09-17-2003, 09:03 AM

Default Best Price for Easton ACC arrows?

Hello All,
I was wondering for those of you that shoot the Easton ACCs where have you found the best place/price to get these arrows at. My pro shop has them at $106 per dozen raw shafts, and I always try to support my local pro shops, but they told me the finished arrows with inserts and vanes would be about $130.00 a dozen. I am looking to get 2 dozen arrows. I know some of you will ask why do you want to shoot such an expensive arrow? Currently I am shooting Carbon Impact Fat Shaft 6500s and I really like the arrow, but hit one nock wrong, or nick the arrow, and its garbage. I have gone thru about 4 arrows in the last 3 days of practice shooting. I shot ACCs 4 years ago and they seemed to hold up much better than the pure carbon shafts.
Thanks for all the help.

Bill(WI)
Old 09-17-2003, 10:12 AM

Default RE: Best Price for Easton ACC arrows?

I know you probably want new ones, but last year I found some on ebay for $61 for some slightly used ones. They happened to be cut to my exact length already, so I couldn' t resist. Check ebay, you might find a deal you can' t pass up. Mine were perfect as far as I can tell. Most places are $130-150 plus shipping.
Old 09-17-2003, 10:51 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Best Price for Easton ACC arrows?

I use Easton ACC' s as well. I get discounted prices however you have to expect about $10 an arrow finished....you want the best, you pay for it.