Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

The Viking - Great New Broadhead

Old 08-14-2012, 12:07 AM
Spike

Default The Viking - Great New Broadhead

Hi All

Been a Rage / G5 Striker fan for a long while now, however was given the opportunity to fly a new broadhead this weekend.

The Viking looks very primitive and after a few wipes on the Lansky, gives a durable razor edge.

I took a shot at a Wildebeest on Saturday pm with the Viking over about 20 yds ( 65lb draw on 28 " ) The arrow FLEW thru the Wildebeest like there was no tomorrow !
The internal damage to the vitals was devastating to say the least.
The broadhead was still razor sharp, and needed no TLC before i need to use it again.
The broadhead is solid forged stainless steel, razor sharp, and flies like a bird
The Viking will now become an important part of my arsenal for any big game in future !
Attached Thumbnails The Viking - Great New Broadhead-100g-viking-broadhead.jpg   The Viking - Great New Broadhead-blue-wildebeest-viking-broadhead.jpg  
Old 08-14-2012, 11:21 AM
Typical Buck

That's broadhead looks pretty wicked and looks fairly easy to re sharpen
Old 08-18-2012, 02:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

Looks like it would be considered a barbed head which would make it illegal in may states.