Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Climber guys, what bow holder do you use?

Old 09-22-2011, 07:13 AM
Fork Horn

"Buy a better bow"... haha, Ill stick with what I got and just hang it. They do make a device for compounds thats like a cup for your lower cam, hooks on your belt, and sits on your thigh. More or less holds it the same way you could prop your cam on your leg...
Old 09-23-2011, 05:14 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by *twodogs*
Third Hand Archery Tree Stand Bow Holder - mounts to lower platform, holds the bottom limb so the grip is level with your seat height. Works great.
I use this one also but i mount it to the top of the climber so I dont have to worry about hitting any part of the stand with the bow when I pickit up , i put my bow in it and then climb with it in there and never have to worry about it even moving all the way to the top of the tree , best bow holder out there
Old 09-24-2011, 04:58 AM
Fork Horn

I use the hme products bow hangers, I have the large one for my ladder stands and the "lil" version for my climber. the hinge is silent and my bow has never come close to falling off, even in high wind situations.
Old 09-24-2011, 09:31 PM
trs
Spike

I made my own by tying a s-hook to a piece of rope and wraping around the tree just like my safety rope.