Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Trophy Ridge Arrows

Old 04-11-2011, 07:11 PM
Fork Horn

Angry Trophy Ridge Arrows

I purchased a dozen of the new Trophy Ridge Wrath Arrows & they are the biggest let down ever! Out of the dozen I shot on 6 of them the nock busted off in the shaft!? I don't understand it?! I went back to shooting my Beman ICS hunter's & they perfom flawlessly. My bow has been put together by the pro shop & has always been tuned by them so it has nothing to do with the bow!?! Does anyone use these arrows? Like em or hate em? I just needed to rant...

-South
Old 04-12-2011, 10:06 AM
Typical Buck

I know what you mean. It seems like this company makes the worst and best arrow. The wrath ones are junk but i only hear awesome things about the trophy ridge crush arrows.
Old 04-17-2011, 08:49 AM
Nontypical Buck