Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Pa boys check this out please

Old 04-04-2011, 06:25 AM
Fork Horn

Default Pa boys check this out please

i am not looking for bashing but i am just trying to get the word out on my friends website.. it is not a forum style website nor am i posting this to try to sway you away from hunting.net.. i love this website and have been on it for quite awhile. I am from Northwest PA, and some of the local guys have created a hunting website where u can win free gear, and outfitted hunts. the website is new and is in constant renovation with new ideas. i am not asking you guys to join it.. but just to check it out and give me feedback on it. it is a yearly payment membership, but 30$ a year to win hunts and free gear along with usuable information is money well spent in my book. so admins please dont block this thread.. like i said it is in no way shape or form written to deter your current members away from you. i am just looking for feed back on this website for my friends

www.trophywhitetailmanagement.com
also for you facebook folks.. check em out at Trophy Whitetail Management and let em know ben sent you