Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Has any one seen the latest Matthews Add in Deer and Deerhunting?!?!

Old 07-25-2003, 09:47 PM

Default Has any one seen the latest Matthews Add in Deer and Deerhunting?!?!

I was flipping along threw the pages when MAtthews archery came upon me, They actually had an add in the magazine about HOYT and the Cam 1/2!!!

This is just getting wayt out of control donmt you believe so? Someone told me Darton invented the Cam 1/2 anyway.

But yeah I just thought when Matthews was advertising hows hoyts Cam 1/2 are not good and not accurate, disgusted me. [:' (]
[&:] [>:] [:' (] [:-] [8D] [X(] [:' (] [:-]
Old 07-25-2003, 10:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Has any one seen the latest Matthews Add in Deer and Deerhunting?!?!

DESPERATION
Old 07-25-2003, 11:04 PM

Default RE: Has any one seen the latest Matthews Add in Deer and Deerhunting?!?!

No Offense, but
Sometimes the truth being exposed is painful!
If it is untrue, I' d like to hear Hoyt' s response!
If the add is proven to be false Mathews would be exposed as the Liar and lose a lot of credibility!
If someone called you a liar, wouldn' t you respond if your good name was at stake!
I know I would!
So far the silence is deafening, unless I missed something.
Old 07-26-2003, 01:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

DESPERATION

Old 07-26-2003, 06:37 AM
nub

This has been hashed out before. Let it go. I do believe Hoyt has since changed their adds. Desperation? Not quite, more like the truth.
Old 07-26-2003, 06:50 AM

It cracks me up to see grown men arguing like high school girls over bows. I shoot Martin and I can put an arrow pretty much where I want out to 50 yards. But maybe my deer this fall won' t be as dead since I didn' t shoot it with Hoyt or Mathews, Oh wait yes it will. Everybody ought to shoot what is comfortable for them, you guys need to grow up.
TJ
Old 07-26-2003, 07:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

Seems to me Mathews is VERY concerned over Hoyt' s latest. Otherwise why would they spend so much $ on advertising about someone else' s bow!!! I think its pathetic myself. Reminds me of two politicans bickering back, and forth on how this one did that, and that one did this!!!! I HATE THAT[>:]
Old 07-26-2003, 10:19 AM
Fork Horn

saw it... dismissed it
Old 07-26-2003, 01:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

It cracks me up to see grown men arguing like high school girls over bows. I shoot Martin and I can put an arrow pretty much where I want out to 50 yards.
So can I with my Hoyt![] Did you have anything else to add besides calling us school girls spunky?

It' s pretty obvious when you inspect the add closely of the great lengths they went to in order to get the timing off My Hoyt rep said the buzz at Hoyt is mainly laughter! They used the same advertizing speel that Mathews used for " no more tuning or timing issues" when they were advertizing the solo cam[] Like Nub said , this horse is pretty much dead! Both companys make awesome bows and hopefully next year I' ll own a Mathews along with my Hoyt[] Is that legal?
Old 07-26-2003, 11:55 PM
Typical Buck

It' s a competitive world . . . why else would we have such a variety to choose from. My bow is right for ma and I am well pleased but I won' t nock Martis, Hoyt, Darton, PSE. There isn' t a slouch among them that I am aware of and none that I wouldn' t be proud to own and shoot.

Quick Reply: Has any one seen the latest Matthews Add in Deer and Deerhunting?!?!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.