Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Anyone using a Kwikee Quiver?

Old 07-18-2003, 08:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Anyone using a Kwikee Quiver?

Specifically, this one?-

http://www.kwikeekwiver.com/kwikee7.html

I' m thinking about getting it, but would love to hear some input from current users first.

Thanks!
Old 07-18-2003, 09:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Anyone using a Kwikee Quiver?

I don' t use that one in particular, but I' ve always used a kwickee kwiver. I have no complaints about them. They are quiet and hold my arrows securely. I have never shot my bow with a quiver on, and wouldn' t no matter what brand it was.
Old 07-18-2003, 09:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

Like wimp, I' ve always used a Kwikee quiver too. Even with my new bow and all new accessories, the only thing I didn' t replace was the quiver. I practice without a quiver and I always remove my quiver once I' m in my stand. It' s pretty much just used for transport.
Old 07-18-2003, 09:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have that model, but the inside of the top is a little different. That one looks like it would work a little better. I also don' t shhot with quiver on and could only assume the KQ wouldn' t be the quietest out there if you did so.

I like the way the arrow is gripped both high and low, this allows for use of mechanicals without wedging it into a foam head.
I carry my bow inside a soft case when riding my 4 whlr and the zipped up soft case will provide enough side pressure to the quivered arrows to pop them out of the top grabber. This is my only beef with this set up.

I also place a small piece of camo tape between the metal tang of the reciever(the thing the red nub is attached to that you place your finger on for quiver removal) and the plastic of the reciever. This will deaden any possible noise made while shooting with the quiver off.
Old 07-18-2003, 09:46 AM
Typical Buck

I have this one, too. It' s quiet and holds both fixed blades and mechanicals securely. I wish it would hold more arrows, but I' ll probably never shoot more than 4 at one time, so I' ll deal with it.
Old 07-18-2003, 10:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

I would like more arrow holding ability also. I' ve been know to fling some arrows on a single hunt!!
Old 07-18-2003, 11:10 AM

I use the 6 arrow and the 3 arrow. I do not shoot with it on and am not completely satisfied with the way it holds field points but it holds broadheads great.
Old 07-18-2003, 11:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

Cotton, due the one' s you use have the second gripper like the one I posted the link to?

I think that would help with the issue you mentioned...
Old 07-18-2003, 11:27 AM

Yea I use one like that I have round holes in the bottom where the tips go. They hold the arrows good. If I shoot with it on the bow it makes noise though. I always take mine off when in a tree..
Old 07-18-2003, 01:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

It has worked great for me for two years. I just unscrew it once I' m in my stand and attach it to the adapter to hang it on the tree. Holds arrows great. No complaints here!

Quick Reply: Anyone using a Kwikee Quiver?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.