Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Anyone using a Kwikee Quiver?

Old 07-18-2003, 01:43 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Anyone using a Kwikee Quiver?

I have the 6 arrow version. It worked out good for me. I shoot with it on the bow. It' s pretty quiet. Last year I was able to get a second shot at an elk. He didn' t even notice anything after the first shot.
Old 07-18-2003, 08:54 PM

I use that one also but remove it for shooting when in my stand.
Old 07-20-2003, 12:30 AM

I' ve used my kwikee for years, and never really had a complaint. The only thing is that mine has a rubber mat with smalls holes in the bottom, which is getting kinda cut up, but it seems to be still holding. Also, if you shoot mechs, then the holes in the bottoms kinda swallows the tip while walking, which sometimes causes the o-ring to snap. But honestly by far I think the best quiver I ever used.
Old 07-20-2003, 06:52 AM

i have been using the kwikee for years.however,mine is several years old and does not have the locking feature.i hang mine to my tree after settling in for the hunt.the only gripe i could offer is the model i have will come loose while walking to the stand in thick stuff.
Old 07-20-2003, 08:36 AM

wikee is the only quiver I' ve ever used (22 years bowhunting). I only two years ago bought a new one when I started shooting carbon arrows. They work great and hold up. In the tree, I use the screw in adapter and hang the quiver on the tree.

Although I haven' t used the exact model you' re talking about, I' m sure it' s a quality product if it' s a Kwikee quiver.
Old 07-20-2003, 06:40 PM

I use a three arrow one and I really like it..

Try this link they got them on sale [link]http://bbrothersc.zoovy.com/product/KWIK1[/link]
Anyway' s I thank it' s the one your asking about.
Old 07-20-2003, 07:59 PM

Yep, I got that EXACT same one

I love the thing. Like the others said, it is quiet (not with it on when shooting). It secures to the bow very well and will not rattle on the way into the woods.

The design is good, but, I too wish it had slots for 6 different arrows (I just like the looks of a packed quiver better )

The thing really really holds my arrows in place. I have had Thunderheads and field points attached to BlackHawk Vapor arrows in my quiver and they never budged.

The arrows can be tricky to get in and out when you first get the thing. After some use, it loosens up a bit and allows you to put your arrows in more easily, but it is still plenty stiff enough to keep your arrows in place.

I have a bracket which I will be putting on my tree-stand so I can take it off and just lock the quiver on the side of my stand when I am hunting. This is a great feature for these quivers. Also, the extra bracket and moutning system isn' t expensive at all.

Old 07-21-2003, 09:17 AM

I' ve used one for the past 15 years are so.The newer one with the 2nd grabber would be better if you leave it on the bow to shoot.It would probably be a little easier to get an arrow out one handed for a second shot on the older style with one gripper.

CB