Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Traditional Shows vs. New Styles

Old 11-22-2010, 12:01 PM
Fork Horn

Default Traditional Shows vs. New Styles

What kind of tv shows do you like, the traditional style or the new styles with rock style, in your face hunting?

One example : Have any of you seen this new show Nock-On? What do you think of it? It's different from the traditional hunting shows. Nothing wrong with the traditional shows, but I think this adds a new flavor to the industry. Their apparel is really cool looking as well. This may be because of the generation I am but just wondering others thoughts.

Does anyone know of any shows they dislike because of the way they portray hunting?
Old 11-23-2010, 01:08 PM
Typical Buck

I like the traditional shows. I know what type of shows you are talking about, some good some bad. It seems like there are some that really show a lot of disrespect to the outdoors. I would like to see a show with no advertising, which is pretty much impossible to find on tv, but you can buy a bunch of good ones. There are a lot of "fake" hunts on tv.
Old 11-24-2010, 06:39 AM
Dominant Buck

My favorite is the natural show, with me in a tree holding a long bow.. lol.
Old 11-29-2010, 12:10 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by sportsman22
I like the traditional shows. I know what type of shows you are talking about, some good some bad. It seems like there are some that really show a lot of disrespect to the outdoors. I would like to see a show with no advertising, which is pretty much impossible to find on tv, but you can buy a bunch of good ones. There are a lot of "fake" hunts on tv.
What do you consider "fake?" I totally agree, but I am just wondering what you consider "fake" compared to what I do.