Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Been awhile...

Old 07-17-2003, 12:57 PM

Default RE: Been awhile...

48 lbs is enough for me, I don' t have to make up for my " shortcomings" in something else with speed
Touché! Ewwwww, I bet that hurt some egos!
Old 07-17-2003, 01:11 PM
Typical Buck

Mr 4 back in style....Just turn that thong around for better " coverage"

We need to " old school" this forum 4..Been a little boring.
Old 07-17-2003, 01:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

4pt,
Good to see you again. Some of the comments here are like an old school reunion.

Furry thongs, stick hunts, cotten balls and tomatoes. Just don' t bring up Britney or helen
Old 07-17-2003, 02:00 PM
New Sheriff

ah yes, school is in session

Brittney was Big John' s tramp if I recall and Helen was Split-toes.

Good to see all of yall again, Jjoe and wimp I haven' t talked to you two in ages, how have things been. Wimp, you workin yet??? Well, I certainly hope so, it was several months ago last time I heard from you...lol
Old 07-17-2003, 02:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

Taz, I make my fur thongs with the fur on both sides, that way when you get some streaks, you just flip them inside out and they are good for another few months. I made one for 4" based off his name and what his wife told me, I didn' t make a front elephant pouch like I normally do.

Hmmm, lunch time, I sure could go for some kitty pot pie. [&:] Where is the spelling bee flunkie? Out at BJ' s hunting the elusive tomato' s and sticks? I still want to make it out to the plantation.

Any of you guys going to make it to Vegas in the next couple of years? Maybe we could go hunting for.... well, lets keep an open mind about the quarry.
Old 07-17-2003, 10:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

OK- I saw that remark about my beloved Brittany, you low life scum bags. Every one of you' nse is on the " list" again, including 5-misses. Geeze, a guy can' t turn his back for one minute without getting shot, good thing it was a mathews, just made a small dent!
Old 07-18-2003, 05:08 AM
Boone & Crockett

ABM I think there are jack rabbits around Vegas, they make good dog food and are not easy to hit either, coyotes are a pest I am sure you would find a challenge! I will say this though, you may want to think about airconditioning your thong for hunting, it gets into the 100' s all the time there!

Big John I am raising a herd of P&Y tomatoes in my side yard, one of them is just starting to get its mating colors so the season will be opening soon, I have a contract with Heinz this year!

4pt I use splitfires on tomatos, they work great when you only have time for one shot and there are two of them!
Old 07-18-2003, 06:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

4pt
Yea I' m back to work, got called back to my old place. Due to some computer problems I' m hardly ever on IM anymore.