Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

I hate being sick..

Old 11-10-2010, 12:21 PM
Fork Horn

Default I hate being sick..

Got home from work yesterday, and bam... it hit.. fever and all... off work today, beautiful day out... and I can't even go bow hunting.... woe is me.. lol.

Man I hate being sick.
Old 11-11-2010, 05:44 AM
Spike

i know your pain. last year i got real sick from eating a couple undercooked wings from applebees and missed mon-fri of our gun season. on Saturday i head out to my uncles and have a 170" 14 point walk 15 yards from my house that i was sitting at all week throwing up. lol. hope you feel better
Old 11-11-2010, 06:17 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by WI Bow Hunter
Got home from work yesterday, and bam... it hit.. fever and all... off work today, beautiful day out... and I can't even go bow hunting.... woe is me.. lol.

Man I hate being sick.
This has been my story for the last week. Haven't bowhunted in a week and won't be able to this weekend either....Gotta wait for gun season now on the 20th