Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Hunter' s View Lock-On' s

Old 07-16-2003, 01:26 PM

Default Hunter' s View Lock-On' s

Has anyone used a Hunter' s View Big Horn Ram? Do you like it? How difficult is it to hang? How exactly do you put it on the tree while not falling off your ladder? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Old 07-16-2003, 11:32 PM

Default RE: Hunter' s View Lock-On' s

All I know is that I bought a hunters view " WILDCAT" ....Man, this thing is a pain in the @ss to hang....The only way i figgured out is to tie a piece of rope to the left & right side, put 2 trees steps at the top at each side, drape each rope over the treestep on its side, pull the stand up and have someone hold them(or tie them to a tree) while you climb up and link the chain . Theres prob. a better way, but Thats my way

Never again will I buy a stand without a T-screw!!!