Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

cabelas lost a customer today

Old 09-28-2010, 04:50 PM
Giant Nontypical

you got as nice dog I have been trying to figure out how to train my male ****zui (spell check to chase birds. He likes chasing cats though.
Old 09-28-2010, 06:51 PM
Fork Horn

English and grammar. Utilize it so we can better understand and comprehend what you're trying to say!

All that aside, thanks for the military service. I (we) appreciate all you do. Cabelas as compared to other major retailers is top notch!!
Old 09-29-2010, 10:05 PM
Fork Horn

Sorry to hear that. Sounds like you had an experience, with an inexperienced rep. I work for cabelas and i am telling you that you can ge almost anything you want out of that company if you complain enough, (respectfully of course). They want to keep customers, but will glady say goodbye to one is disrespectful and brash.

Anyways, their returns/exchanges policy is clearly outlined. Also, when ordering, your original order should have been confirmed with you and let you know if there were items which were backordered and would not be shipped on time, as they should always confirm a date for you. Cabelas will ship products as they come available to them, even if it means shipping out multiple packages for the same order because they understand people want their items ASAP. These shipping charges are not profit to the company, and the company eats those additional charges as their own losses to satisfy a customer.

Unfortunatley, camo is often backordered this time of year beacuse there is a major influx in demand this time of year. If they simply ordered above and beyond the demand, they would have tons left over, that would then have to be sold at reduced price bargain cave prices, as next season something newer and beter becomes available. While they do their best to satisfy the customer, they are also a business with a goal of making money. Just my 2cents. I apologize for your negative experience, but sometimes things just happen...