Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

ultimate camo

Old 09-28-2010, 05:42 AM
Fork Horn

Default ultimate camo

well i got my ultimate camo the other day, and it is awesome.. got the pants ,jacket and hat, very fast shipping and great camo... cant wait for saturday, of course i got to smoke it first...
Old 09-28-2010, 03:04 PM
Fork Horn

What is the brand?
I use Kings and I think that it is THE ultimate camo.

No Really!
Old 09-28-2010, 05:13 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by wilk
well i got my ultimate camo the other day, and it is awesome.. got the pants ,jacket and hat, very fast shipping and great camo... cant wait for saturday, of course i got to smoke it first...
what do you mean "smoke it"
Old 09-28-2010, 06:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by wilk
Thanks Jack, glad you recieved it quickly and more important glad you like it. Good luck and be safe. Dont forget to send us some success pics so we can put them up on our 2010 success page.
Old 09-29-2010, 03:43 AM
Fork Horn

first of all ultimate camo, is a brand of camo . www.ultimatecamo.com it looks just like the bark of a tree, it is awesome... second what i mean by smoking it, i have a smoker that i put hickory chips in and then i smoke my hunting clothes and put them in a plastic container till im ready to use them, smoke has been used to mask human odors for a long long time and the smell of smoke dont bother deer at all , sometimes they are curious and even come in to check it out... ive had good luck with it, and swear by it...http://www.buckeyecam.com/index.php/...ne/scentsmoker
Old 10-04-2010, 04:35 PM
Typical Buck

Wink

Originally Posted by 2 Samuel 22:35
What is the brand?
I use Kings and I think that it is THE ultimate camo.

No Really!
I will have to agree with sammy boy on this one. KIngs shadow camo is defiantly the ultimate most verstile camo out their. It really does make you invisible. Check out their store.... http://shop.kingsoutdoorworld.com/