Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Who on this forum would you like to bowhunt with?

Old 07-12-2003, 04:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Who on this forum would you like to bowhunt with?

Antler eater, great attempt at not trying to leave anyone out. Bravo and well said!!

I would gladly hunt with ANYONE from this MB.

My lease has a total of about 4 bowhunters out of 100 people. Being a shift worker and off during the week makes my bow season sometimes lonely/boring. Half the fun is sharing the experience.
Old 07-12-2003, 05:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

Many.. especially the " techies" Len, davidmil,pabowhntr, rack attack, jeffb...some of the younger hunters, and most of the people from the chat rooms. Been a while since ive posted, so I guess everyone just forgot to add me to their list. []
Old 07-12-2003, 11:22 PM

Co' mon guys I said I was sorry about that " Friggen Cops post" I did appologize remember?: D Oh, wait a minute, I have to wipe this brown spot off My nose, .......................... okay, there I got It, where was I, oh yea,
Old 07-12-2003, 11:50 PM

Well said Antler Eater. I would love to go with anybody on this forum.Just think of the experiance that could be shared. and the knowledge that could be learned that you cannot get trhu a computer. Campfire stories are better when told in person.

{KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE}[8D]
Old 07-13-2003, 12:07 AM
TJF
Nontypical Buck

There is a pretty decent bunch of people here that I like. It' s hard to make a list as there are just too many. 5 that come off the top off my head would be....

1. Mr Fishy34---- I like his spunk and zest for getting into bowhunting. He is the future of bowhunting and I give him an open invite to bowhunt my stomping grounds. Would like to see him do well at it and he lives not that far from me.

2. Rob/PA bowyer----- nice guy and would like to see him come here for a very late in the season bowhunt ( especially in a normal winter ). I figure he would have fun and I could convince him that stress plays a bigger role when bucks shed then photoperiodism.

3 and 4. Arthur P and Pabowhntr--- both are very helpful to others and quite knowledgeable when it comes to bows. Would be fun just listening to them talk to each other as you would learn alot. Would like them to show up at the same time for that reason.

5. silent assassin... you say he likes to wrestle?? I know he likes to argue, is competitive and I figure he knows how to hunt. He reminds me of my cousins whom I spent alot of time hunting with the first 5 years I hunted. That been almost 20 years ago but what fond memories. Nothing like a heated debate, everyone piles out of the trucks to settle it before heading to our hunting spots. We actually had to allow for an extra half hour for driving to our hunting spots as it was a given there would be a stop on the way if the whole gang was hunting together. Nothing ever got too far out of hand but it kept it interesting and they could hunt. As hard as it is to believe.... there are rednecks in ND. [] Meeting and hunting with silent assassin would be interesting and probably a whole lot of fun.

Tim
Old 07-13-2003, 04:29 PM
Typical Buck

1. rack-attack
2. 5-shot
3. buck magnet
4. ausie-guy
5. big bulls
Old 07-13-2003, 07:41 PM
Giant Nontypical

I would definately like to hunt with Arthur P.I think Big Country would make a good hunting partner.Definately Rack Attack would be fun to hunt with.

Really anyone from this sight would make a good hunting partner.

I wish everyone luck in this upcoming season.Almost here.
Old 07-13-2003, 08:57 PM
Giant Nontypical

That dang antler eater.....you just made me feel lazy. I just easily said anybody from the board and you had to go all out!!

Bravo to the time you put into that, really shows what kind of strange dude you are......dang you would fit into my family really good[]
Old 07-14-2003, 06:55 AM
Typical Buck

thanks maw
Old 07-14-2003, 07:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

IL_BOW_MAN,

Thanks for the great compliment my man! I' ve marched to a different drum all my life, no sense in changing now!

Quick Reply: Who on this forum would you like to bowhunt with?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.