Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Who on this forum would you like to bowhunt with?

Old 07-11-2003, 03:11 PM
mez
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Who on this forum would you like to bowhunt with?

Len, Rack, 5-shot, Ausie Guy, Arthur P, Matt/Pa, Bowtech shooter, Walks with a gimp. Those are the ones that come to mind several others I' m forgetting. Pretty much anyone that loves to hunt as much as I do.
Old 07-11-2003, 03:45 PM
Dominant Buck

All those who send the the required $100 fee. To be honest... I can' t think of many on these forums that I wouldn' t like to hunt with. If I had to pick JUST one... it' d have to be my present hunting partner and his kid. He' s comfortable[:-] and I can count on him.
Old 07-11-2003, 04:07 PM
nub

If I had to pick JUST one...
it' d have to be my present hunting partner and his kid
He' s comfortable and I can count on him.
You sure you can count?[]
How was your trip out west?
Just razzin ya david.
Old 07-11-2003, 05:31 PM
Dominant Buck

I' m still in Seattle. Waiting for my son to get home from work. He' s3 hours late. We were suppose to leave for the Olympic Peninsula at 1:30 or 2. It' s now 4:30. YUP,.... I sure can count.[:-]
Old 07-11-2003, 05:46 PM
Giant Nontypical

I was going to say Davidmil but then the thought of him squating behind a tree in those infamous Blue Long Johns[] would scare the bejesus out of all the deer in TX[&:]
Old 07-11-2003, 06:00 PM

Probably Rack-Attack, (no offence to everyone else) He seems to be a good hunter and has a good sense of humor.[:-]
Old 07-11-2003, 06:45 PM

What you guys need to do is set up a little plainsgame hunt in Africa and all get together and enjoy. Might find if you fill a camp the cost would be real affordable. And since I suggested it I would get to tag along too.
Old 07-11-2003, 06:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well, I just had the pleasure of meeting several of the board members at Dave H`s picnic, and would gladly hunt with all of them!

Dave H
MDBowhunter
Tazman
Cardeer
RonM...he does not bow hunt, so I guess I would have to blow the dust off a gun.

Of the folks I have yet to meet....

ABM...and I ain`t afraid of the cold!
PA/Frank
Rob
BOWFANATIC.....just invited me to wisconsin...he might be in for a surprise! I have all kinds of vacation time.
BuckMagnet
BTBowhunter...already traipsed over half the world with him, no sense stopping now!
I am sure I would like to hunt with CougarMag....I doubt he could put up with a republican though!
Davidmil and Len for sure, although I have visions of being a dragging boy for them! They shoot in bulk.
Holedigger....no doubt, but I can`t get him to swap a kentucky hunt for a pike co. Illinois hunt!
Wimp...a good ole PA bowhunter.
VC1111....wonder if he knows how to hunt outside of a cornfield?
ArthurP....he only needs 4 treesteps to get 20 foot up!
Wolfen 68 and silentassassin.....I would gladly hunt with these two, as long as the wrestling doesn`t start until hunting hours are over!

I am sure there are many others I would gladly hunt with too!
Old 07-11-2003, 07:23 PM

Cool thread.

I' ve got to vote for PaBowhunter, I' ve enjoyed his threads for years. I might say davidmil, but heck he and I only hunt and live a few miles apart already so I don' t want him shooting the 170 class buck I saw in my yard last season....

I' d like to give 5shot 1 shot at the buck in my back yard (with a Snyper of course) just to say thanks for taking the time to post those broadhead reports...
Old 07-11-2003, 08:01 PM
Giant Nontypical

I would say most every one on the board. But a few I could learn from and enjoy their company are (in no particular order) : Rackattack, Davidmil, Tazman,PABowhunter,ILBowman,Bowfanatic Arctibowman and if Huntngrl could tag along it would be OK with me. Never really got a chance to read many posts from Cardeer but know he would be quite welcome.

Quick Reply: Who on this forum would you like to bowhunt with?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.