Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Who on this forum would you like to bowhunt with?

Old 07-10-2003, 09:18 PM

Default RE: Who on this forum would you like to bowhunt with?

Im always open to hunting with new friends and your all welcome to join me anytime, but some that stand out and I think I could learn a lot from are Rack-Attack, 5-Shot, Tazman, and so many others that I cant think of right now. Plus I already enjoy hunting with a new member (LitlD) but no-one knows him because he seldom visits. Hope to hunt with some of you this fall.
Old 07-10-2003, 09:19 PM
Giant Nontypical

The big question for me would be who wouldn' t I like to hunt with from the board.

Either way I am not going to mention any names there are just so many I would gladly share the woods with and a few who I would never been seen with in the woods[]

Hows that for beig Political Correct

But Matt,PDQ, Bowtech_Shooter, Walks,PA and JeffB all have a standing invitation to come hunt TX when they want.

Hopefully I will be able to hook up with Walks in Sept when I go to Nebraska for a Mulie and Whitetail hunt.
Old 07-10-2003, 09:26 PM

Hmmm....

PABowhntr
Matt/PA
DavidMil
Big Country
BTBowhunter
5Shot
Rack Attack
ABM
Tazman
DougMD

pretty much anyone, but these are the guys that stick out in my head right now
Old 07-10-2003, 10:07 PM

WHAT!! No one mentioned me??!

That' s ok....I' ll go out hunting by myself and when I break my leg and take three days for me to crawl out of the woods....It' ll be you all' s fault! If I;m gone for 3 days you' ll know why![:' (]
Old 07-11-2003, 06:13 AM
Dominant Buck

Easy one for me , it would be Rack Attack . He' s the only one on the BB who consistantly disagrees with me . Honesty like that is hard to beat .
Old 07-11-2003, 06:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

There are alot of folks that I have respect for on this board...and would enjoy hunting with someday. Rack, Wolfen, 5shot, FLHunter, ABM, Taz, David and Len...just to name a few, and the list could go on and on. Maybe someday

Of course...I' d have to come to them unless they want to kill does and see small bucks...[:' (] [:-]
Old 07-11-2003, 06:36 AM
Giant Nontypical

WOW, I can' t believe I actually made somebodies list!! Thanks Rack, you made my day!!

#1 would have to be Artic. I have already talked to him about coming up there in the future.

Then maybe ole PABOWHUNTR, Frank and I have had some good battles on the ole my bow is better than yours subject.

And then prolly that Rack Attack guy. Never been to New York and if I could see deer like his signature, it would be a good hunt.

Matt/PA is just crazy, go with big john into the woods[] You are a brave sole

These would be my top 3. If I could bowhunt with everyone here, I would.
Old 07-11-2003, 07:23 AM

Being fairly new to the sport (this will be my 3rd season) I think I would hunt with anyone I could just to learn as much as possible. I' ve been hanging around here for almost a year now & I can say that all of those mentioned so far would definitely be at the top of my list. But one that hasn' t been mentioned yet is Arthur P. He may not let me anywhere near him with my compound & all the gadgets attached to it, but I think a person could really learn a lot from him in a short amount of time.
Old 07-11-2003, 08:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

There are quite a few guys on here that I' d hunt with, here are some of the more familiar names that jump out.
Big John-met in person but haven' t hunted
deer902-met in person, but haven' t hunted
matt/pa
5 shot
pabowhunter
mr 4 pt
rackattack
davidmil
Big country
MBuckH72 - just cause he feels left out

Old 07-11-2003, 09:02 AM
Typical Buck

Why thanks benhuntin! I am shocked to even make the list! I' ve never been one of the more popular guys on this forum. but that' s ok, I' m kind of a loner anyway.
I always scout and hunt alone. that' s the way I like it, just me and the woods. but, I' d be glad to make an exception, and go on a bowhunt with you anytime benhuntin.

Quick Reply: Who on this forum would you like to bowhunt with?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.