Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Diamond Rock vs Marquis

Old 08-25-2010, 06:14 PM
Fork Horn

Saying that Bowtech makes a bad product and whatever other brand is terrible is like saying a Huyndai is a better made car than a Subaru because you had a Subaru and a head gasket blew. Yeah, it sucks but every company will eventually have an issue with at least one product. And I'd take any Subaru over any Huyndai any day of the week. Especially if it's snowing. I will be cautious with mine but no matter what bow I bought I would be cautious with it. It's not a toy and they are under a lot of pressure so things can easily go wrong even if you are cautious.
Old 08-25-2010, 06:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by vipermike98
Ben, your being very optimistic. I am sad and in mourning that fellow hunters are supplying such a poor company with funding. It is similar to purchasing fuel from Afghan gas stations. Feeding the beast that will eventually cause havoc. But this is why I love my US of A, freedom of choice! ;-)
Really, what happened?
Old 08-25-2010, 09:44 PM
Fork Horn

You guys do realize that by asking questions and arguing with Viper you are just "Feeding the beast that will eventually cause havoc."
He has an agenda. Nothing more.
Old 08-30-2010, 10:25 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by phil_pick
You guys do realize that by asking questions and arguing with Viper you are just "Feeding the beast that will eventually cause havoc."
He has an agenda. Nothing more.

Whats my agenda?
Old 08-30-2010, 10:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

Whats my agenda?
I am glad to see that your bow was fixed and you have enjoyed shooting it. People in this forum seem to think that my posts are to destroy the Bowtech company, and they are correct.
What's your agenda?
Old 08-31-2010, 08:19 PM
Spike

Whats my agenda?
Just ignore this guy like the SPAM he is.