Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

PSE Nova Cables Tangled?

Old 02-14-2010, 12:43 PM
Spike

Default PSE Nova Cables Tangled?

[/img]
Sorry about the huge image but it seems that i just found a bow that i was looking to use this year and it seems the cables are tangled, I wish i could get a better picture for you guys but this is all i could get with the time i had, any suggestions on what to do in these situations
Old 02-14-2010, 01:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

My guess is that maybe someone put it back together wrong...? Can you take a picture of the cable guard?

Don't shoot it that way unless someone else on the board can identify the issue.

Do you have a reliable archery shop within reasonable driving distance? This would be easier to solve with the bow in hand.
Old 02-14-2010, 01:28 PM
Spike

[/IMG]
Here is the best picture i could grab i got one more ill post after this one, im looking into going into the shop but i'd rather try to fix it at home so i was planning on waiting for some replys.
Old 02-14-2010, 01:29 PM
Spike

[/IMG]
Old 02-14-2010, 04:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Looks like the cable is routed wrong. I cant tell for sure but is the cable going in between the split buss? I pretty sure thats not supposed to be like that. Take it to a shop and they should be able fix it quick and easy.
Old 02-14-2010, 06:42 PM
Spike

Okay thanks alot.