Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

SG550 v.s. Cuddeback Capture v.s. I-40

Old 02-09-2010, 09:16 PM
Fork Horn

Default SG550 v.s. Cuddeback Capture v.s. I-40

I was wondering what camera you guys would go with if you had to pick between the two. I have an SG550 right now and I love it but I wouldnt mind trying a capture or the moultrie I-40 if I wont be dissapointed. Also I would get the flash version of the capture because the IR has so many problems. Does the flash spook deer or not? Thanks
Old 02-10-2010, 03:50 AM
Giant Nontypical

I have used Several different factory cams including All the Cuddebacks and while I thought they were nice cams, I sold all mine and went to Home brews. There are a lot of trail cam forums on the net and many helpful guys on them.

You might even get Lucky like I did and meet one that is in your back yard. Thanks Duane!!!

Dan
Old 02-10-2010, 03:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

I just wrote a review on two of the three cameras you mentioned. If you have any further questions, please feel free to PM me. Hope this helps.
http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/trai...m-reviews.html

Blessings.....Pastorjim
Old 02-10-2010, 12:56 PM
Fork Horn

thanks for writing up all those reviews PastorJim.
Old 02-10-2010, 02:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

The one that bushnell makes I think its called the Trophy cam is probably the best one for you money. Just my opinion I've never seen anything like it my boss had one and if I could afford it I would absolutely own one.

Ryan.
Old 02-10-2010, 07:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have a bushnell trophy cam and three moultrie I40s. The trigger speed on the I40's is slow and will miss a lot of deer, the bushnell is much faster and the size is really nice. Get the Bushnell for sure!