Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Survivaul Mode

Old 01-29-2010, 06:17 PM
Typical Buck

Default Survivaul Mode

Lets say you were walking in to the lions den and you only have three broadheads, you might come out in ten minutes or it might be ten years and many survival situations.Which broad head would you take? Myself I shoot trition wacems but this is not the head I would take in a survival situation the head I would take
would be and I have never shot or know anybody who shoots
this head would be the the shuttle t lock head . The head looks like its built like a tank, could sharpened on a flat rock.What head would you take in to the lions den?
Old 01-29-2010, 06:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

Probably one of those big trad looking nasty ones.
Old 01-30-2010, 04:45 AM
bigcountry

montecs no doubt. Reason being, I have shot 8 deer with the same freakin head. And its still ready for another one. Not the best, but the toughtest.

Old 01-30-2010, 04:54 AM
Dominant Buck

Out of the ones I've had personal experience with (actually shot them through an animal), I'd have to say the Wensel Woodsmans. I bought 12 this past year....and I sent a few of them through deer. All of them are still usable....and in reality would still kill, even after going through a deer. I re-sharpen them after they're shot, but it's probably not entirely necessary.

I'm going to get a few Silver Flames before I go to CO, this fall. I may change my tune on this, after I gain some experience with these. Time will tell.
Old 01-30-2010, 05:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

200 grain GrizzlyStik Samurai, right bevel