Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Challenge

Old 01-04-2010, 05:38 PM
Dominant Buck

A member just PM'ed me and said you actually shot those with a compound and posed with your recurve. LMAO!! I think you removed all doubt you will Not put your money where your BA mouth is.

I believe you though Jeff!

Evidently you don't think it's that tough or you'd want my money though. By the way like the Beanie! Your a Bad lookin' MoFo!

Dan
You see...."I" an not the one claiming one is "tough" or one is "easy". ALL I wanted to see was your trad. kills. Then the Ad Hominem attacks began. If you can't address the post....try to discredit the poster....right (and I'm not trying to discredit you. I'm just asking you to show your trad. kills).

You've gone into your famous, derogatory rant mode....because I asked to see your trad kill pics? Really?

Have you exhibited ANYTHING that would have me believe you'd be truthful in your challenge?

You've degraded anyone who shoots does and thinks they're "trophies". You've ridiculed my buck......and you've accused me of doctoring photos of the deer I've shot.....lol. Hell, I don't HAVE to. And, I've got more!

Quid pro quo!
Old 01-04-2010, 05:50 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by GMMAT
ALL I wanted to see was your trad. kills.
What you really want is to be your typical self. Let's see how many times have I seen you arguing and badgering with someone other than me? You follow me and some others around like a little Lost puppy. I answered your question but that's not good enough. It's "Oo if you don't have pics then you never killed anything"

LMAO!! Read my posts then! I said I didn't take pics back in those days. Hell I still don't take pics of Does. Who cares?? I BowHunt for me and I don't care if you don't think I've ever killed a deer or not.

Just started taking pics of Bucks in the last 10 years or so! This about the 4th time I've posted this. Pictures?? Of over a hundred kills you gotta be kiddin' I'm not into photography or collecting photo albums.

I'm hunting for meat or Trophies. I either eat'em or put'em on the wall.

Comprehenday?? Amigo!!

I'm off this thread and Jeff you can KMA

Dan
Old 01-04-2010, 05:53 PM
Dominant Buck

What you really want is to be your typical self. Let's see how many times have I seen you arguing and badgering with someone other than me? You follow me and some others around like a little Lost puppy.
Then the Ad Hominem attacks began. If you can't address the post....try to discredit the poster....right
It really would've been easier to just post the pics, Dan.

And....if you hadn't said this....I would've never asked to see them.

I started with Traditional gear back in the 60's and hunted many seasons before ever purchasing my 1st compound. I even hunted a few seasons trad after owning a compound. If Traditional gear is what someone wants to use. That's Great more power to them. To each their own! I guess I've been there, Done that!

Archery is and should be a sport that involves personal choices and I will not degrade someone for that. In either what bow they shoot or what animal they choose to tag. Those choices do Not make a compound user superior nor is a traditional archer superior in anyway either.

Killing animals with traditional gear is not that much more difficult on 90% of the shots taken.
I guess the non-bolded portions just intrigued me. And the bolded portion (with your subsequent comments on the taking of does) just proves you're FOS.

Last edited by GMMAT; 01-04-2010 at 05:58 PM.
Old 01-04-2010, 05:59 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by GMMAT
It really would've been easier to just post the pics, Dan.
Anyone that does not know after reading my last several posts that I do Not have pics, and why I do Not have pics, either can't read, can't comprehend, or is mentally challenged.

As far as the Bold print you quoted Jeff, that applies to everyone but you. You're special!! I hope you get a warm fuzzy feelin' all over

Adios! AH!!

Dan

Last edited by MeanV2; 01-04-2010 at 06:17 PM.
Old 01-04-2010, 07:18 PM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by MeanV2
Same offer goes to you bigcountry if you want a piece of the action.
Nah, just like seeing trad pictures like most of trad shooters put up. If you don't have any, its cool. Trad shooting isn't for everyone. Takes dedication

Last edited by bigcountry; 01-04-2010 at 07:20 PM.

Old 01-05-2010, 11:14 AM
Boone & Crockett

Introduced my daughter to the sport, taking her to shoot her bow tonight after work.

She had gone out a couple times before but this year she went out on a couple nasty day's and wanted to again.

Can't wait for Turkey season she'll be able to hunt for real.
Old 01-05-2010, 11:24 AM
Boone & Crockett

I can honestly say I've never taken a photo of a doe and actually very few deer I've killed.
Old 01-05-2010, 03:12 PM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by Charlie P
I can honestly say I've never taken a photo of a doe and actually very few deer I've killed.
I am a poser with a trophy buck, but like you can't say I have taken much if any with a doe/spike, etc.

I just figured as many pictures Dan shows, he would take pictures with all his deer.

Old 01-05-2010, 03:38 PM
Dominant Buck

Or even just some shots of him shooting his trad. bow! Call us "nostalgic".
Old 01-05-2010, 07:01 PM
Giant Nontypical

Every animal big or small that I've shot (compound and traditional) has me posing In a mug shot proud as can be. Pictures mean allot to me whether I'm the one posing or not In the pic.

Last edited by Schultzy; 01-05-2010 at 07:05 PM.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.