Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Bowtech Destroyer/Buys Beware

Old 12-30-2009, 07:05 PM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by hardcorehunter
You call me an ass, I call you a crybaby. Yep, we both did name calling, but you started it. I don't know why all of the excitement, if they are ,"flawless performance" as you claim, then these will sell like hotcakes, and no one will care if these get limb scratches from idiot techs.
Don, they are flawless and they are selling like hotcakes. The waiting list is lengthening daily and production is high. Even those with marks tested their bows and there is ZERO cam contact. Even the thread starter (atlas) has ZERO contact. Matt PA put the marks on his own bow at the factory when he changed his draw length by over rotating the cam. That's it in a simple fact, it's the end of the story, and certainly NOT childish.

You know you'll never own one so what's your agenda other than bashing? Your pretty much making false insinuations and you know it.
Old 12-30-2009, 07:59 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Rob/PA Bowyer
Don, they are flawless and they are selling like hotcakes. The waiting list is lengthening daily and production is high. Even those with marks tested their bows and there is ZERO cam contact. Even the thread starter (atlas) has ZERO contact. Matt PA put the marks on his own bow at the factory when he changed his draw length by over rotating the cam. That's it in a simple fact, it's the end of the story, and certainly NOT childish.

You know you'll never own one so what's your agenda other than bashing? Your pretty much making false insinuations and you know it.
Maybe these marks got on these bows from what Matt is saying, or from extensive shooting. Time will tell. Until then, buyer beware. Now, I owned 3 Bowtechs this year, an 82nd Airborne, a Tribute, and a Guardian. So, how do you know what I will buy this year? I also owned 4 Elites this year, and am down to one bow right now, an elite GTO. I am waiting for a new SR-71 Strother from Crackers to arrive. I buy, shoot, sell, trade bows all of the time. I have no agenda, but Bowtech Corporate advisers do.
Old 12-30-2009, 08:16 PM
Boone & Crockett

If it comes from AT it isn't worth repeating.

That site is full of the biggest bunch of cry baby, panty waisted, worthless, **** starters I have ever seen...... and you want to bring it here.

Leave the rumor trash in the dumpster we know as Archery Talk.
Old 12-31-2009, 02:48 AM
Spike

wow....horses aren't the only animals with blinders I see..
Old 12-31-2009, 03:37 AM
Giant Nontypical

The haters and bashers are really searching hard.

You better try harder, and keep looking!

This is a Non issue!

Dan
Old 12-31-2009, 03:43 AM
Giant Nontypical

Maybe these marks got on these bows from what Matt is saying, or from extensive shooting. Time will tell.
I know you can read Don, but obviously you can't comprehend. There has been No Cam contact with a limb while shooting. It has been explained over & over how these tiny little marks got on the inside fork of the Limb.

Seems like your hero was using a Dremel not all that long ago. Gee how time flies! You will Never see BowTech address anything in a manner such as that!

You are Right "Time will Tell"

You need to get your hands on the Best Bow out there right now. Go shoot a Destroyer!!

Dan
Old 12-31-2009, 04:10 AM
bigcountry

Maybe these marks got on these bows from what Matt is saying, or from extensive shooting. Time will tell. Until then, buyer beware. Now, I owned 3 Bowtechs this year, an 82nd Airborne, a Tribute, and a Guardian. So, how do you know what I will buy this year? I also owned 4 Elites this year, and am down to one bow right now, an elite GTO. I am waiting for a new SR-71 Strother from Crackers to arrive. I buy, shoot, sell, trade bows all of the time. I have no agenda, but Bowtech Corporate advisers do.
I thought you was a bowtech man. Or at least had respect for them.

I never have liked this method bowtech corporate shooters have used to keep the lid on problems. They take customers like you and I and try to make us look stupid. Especially on a supposal "unbias" forum. And they use that forum for thier own agenda. Its just freakin sad. Even have moderators on here breaking forum rules calling people names. Grown freakin men. Just to pimp a product.

Old 12-31-2009, 04:56 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by bigbulls
Archery Talk.
Best archery site on the web. It is the largest, and has a wealth of information. You will see a little squabble now and then, but with 100,000 members and a very active forum, one can expect that. It is my go to forum for knowledge on the latest gear and equipment.
I get along fine with members there, met some great guys, and have been treated with the upmost respect by others. The personal attacks and bashing I experience only comes from members or mods here, or from that other site that a few groupies ran too(and made this site much better btw).
Old 12-31-2009, 04:57 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by bigcountry
I thought you was a bowtech man. Or at least had respect for them.

I never have liked this method bowtech corporate shooters have used to keep the lid on problems. They take customers like you and I and try to make us look stupid. Especially on a supposal "unbias" forum. And they use that forum for thier own agenda. Its just freakin sad. Even have moderators on here breaking forum rules calling people names. Grown freakin men. Just to pimp a product.
Yep, I have loved all of my Bowtechs. I couldn't have said it better BC. The reason I don't hang out here much.
Old 12-31-2009, 05:06 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by MeanV2
I know you can read Don, but obviously you can't comprehend. There has been No Cam contact with a limb while shooting. It has been explained over & over how these tiny little marks got on the inside fork of the Limb.

Seems like your hero was using a Dremel not all that long ago. Gee how time flies! You will Never see BowTech address anything in a manner such as that!

You are Right "Time will Tell"

You need to get your hands on the Best Bow out there right now. Go shoot a Destroyer!!

Dan
Explained over and over by Corporate Bowtech Advisory guys like you that either sell them or benefit from promoting Bowtech, and others that have a venue to protect Bowtech from any bad press. The guys that own the bows haven't stated that their bows were damaged by the explanation we are being force fed, and no dealer has come on and admitted he scratched the bows with his lack of skill as a tech. The pics show the cam so tight against the limb, that it is fathomable there is going to be issues. Limbs flex, twist, and cams can move.

Last edited by hardcorehunter; 12-31-2009 at 05:09 AM.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.