Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Oneida - 2010 Falcon

Old 12-18-2009, 05:42 AM
Spike

Default Oneida - 2010 Falcon

Looks like this bow is out! I was just saw it on BHP front page and one of their Prostaff is shooting it next season.

I think this will be good for Oneida... they need to get more involved and get newer bows out there.

Anyone a Die Heart Onedia Shooter here? What are your thoughts?

Official BHP statement:
BOW NEWS - BowHunterPlanet.com to launch new C.P. Oneida Eagle - Falcon!!!! see it on BHPtv in 2010
Old 12-18-2009, 05:55 AM
Dominant Buck

I hunted with my Tomcat for a bunch of years and killed a ton of deer year after year. I had a hard time upgrading because I was having such success year after year. Oh btw, such an easy bow to breakdown without a bow press to change the string and resight in. Set a personal goal and upgraded to the Black Eagle a few years back. Saw a new Falcon loaded on Ebay about a month agao and it included the hard carry case and red dot scope. Was tempted, I have to admit.

Anyway, my Tomcat is getting restringed Christmas morning. I bought new draw length modules and my son will begin to shoot it. After he master's the Tomcat, I will probably get him a Falcon in a few years, if he doesn't steal my Black Eagle first.
Old 12-18-2009, 06:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

My first compound was the Screaming Eagle 600.At the time it was considered one of if not the best available.Glad to see them back on the market.
Old 12-18-2009, 06:49 PM
Spike

Default Need to shoot this one

I want to shoot it. Where can you buy Oneida except from them direct?
Old 12-19-2009, 05:12 PM
Fork Horn

My uncle used to shoot one of the Oneida bows. Its the only one I ever saw. After looking at the price on the Falcon I now know why. They are EXPENSIVE!
Old 12-20-2009, 04:42 AM
Spike

Default About

How long as Oneida been around? 20+ years?

I saw another bow that looked like the Oneida called MONSTER BOWS.
Old 12-20-2009, 05:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

I had a Tomcat and a Screaming Eagle back in the late 80's. They were nice bows, but I prefer a bow where the limbs don't move so much, they are better for shooting around tree limbs in tight cover.