Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

A few questions.

Old 11-02-2009, 02:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by bigtim6656
Question three. I think i will need a suicide watch if i go deerless this year. Who wants first watch. Or to save time you can just all donate all your deer meat so i can take my all natural anti suicide
That's pretty funny! Don't kill yourself just yet. Hunting is a journey. You will get it done someday. Nothing easy is ever really worth much. I know it might be hard to do but just give it your best and ENJOY your hunts and the rest will happen. I promise!

Ps. Don't quit hunting. I would miss your entertaining posts!
Old 11-02-2009, 03:39 PM
Giant Nontypical

Ya i know i would be sitting there as i pulled the trigger in the stand a 200 class deer would be standing there looking in horror.
Originally Posted by magicman54494
That's pretty funny! Don't kill yourself just yet. Hunting is a journey. You will get it done someday. Nothing easy is ever really worth much. I know it might be hard to do but just give it your best and ENJOY your hunts and the rest will happen. I promise!

Ps. Don't quit hunting. I would miss your entertaining posts!
Old 11-02-2009, 04:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by bigtim6656
Ya i know i would be sitting there as i pulled the trigger in the stand a 200 class deer would be standing there looking in horror.
Horror? NO, he'd probably drag your butt back to the bedding area, log onto some "deer network", post BHD (big human down), then pop the top on a few cold ones and tell his buds the story.
Old 11-02-2009, 04:47 PM
Typical Buck

on many occasions out of the blue ive heard squirrels barking off and look over there are deer, ive seen a squirrel lunge at a deer before.
Old 11-02-2009, 06:26 PM
Giant Nontypical

Lol now thats funny. I was justing getting ready to drink some tea glad i read it first. I would have spit it all over the screen.
Originally Posted by LittleChief
Horror? NO, he'd probably drag your butt back to the bedding area, log onto some "deer network", post BHD (big human down), then pop the top on a few cold ones and tell his buds the story.
Old 11-03-2009, 02:50 AM
Giant Nontypical

I dont necessarilly listen for the squirrells to bark. But a good tell tale sign that something is coming....Blue Jays. They are the biggest tatletail in the woods. They will make a racket at anything bigger than them in the woods. Usually when I hear blue jays making noise I focus my attention in that direction. More than likely its a deer coming through.
Old 11-03-2009, 02:53 AM
Fork Horn

Have you ever heard Donald Ducw when he was p1ssed at the nephews Heuwy Dewy and Lewy? That is sort of what a squirrel barking sounds like to me. They will bust you at the worst time. They make great target practice every once in a while.